What don't you like about Evo-Web?

Re: What I hate about Evo-web

reddfoxx.jpg

EatonTJ said:
C'mon Hutch, don't let your fans down. If you can't stay true to your original fan base, well, you may just be a sell out.

CARTOON!

This is the latest drawing I've done....

thereturn3ci.jpg

Eric Cantona returns on a horse to reclaim his throne as the King of Old Trafford, whilst me and Ole Solskjaer embrace, looking on in pride.

hahahahaha

How the fuck do u thinks of things like that?!?!

Great drawing though i remember ur first drawings and the improvement is massive

also how does the horse stand on water?

I also remember the time where half of evo web had avatars of themselves drawn by Hutch. I think ive got mine saved somewhere.

shit yeah, im gonna have to did mine up

does frutsel still exist? is that even the right name?

hutch do u still have them pics i dont have it

i want an updated one if u dont :)

IS it you or is it Alan Partridge? Great pic Hutch.

MrCoopz said:
hutch do u still have them pics i dont have it

i want an updated one if u dont :)

Luckily they're all still stored on Angelfire's webspace....

coopz.gif

Terrible.

Noted Fear...

noted.gif

AHAHAHHAHAHHA. Looking good mate, looking good.

Re-directs dont seem to be liked by Angelfire these days.

Wanna sort it out? :D

Hutch, I still hate you...

... but your cartoonery skills have gone from comically poor, to pretty cool. They're almost good enough to stop that contract I've placed on your noggin.

Sorry Dude, shit happens.

For what's it worth to you: i love your drawings...to say that they are cartoons does not do them justice.

Especially the one with Cantona is great...it really appeals to me.

Them drawings are ace, i remember the scarface one you made in that old thread, its still being used as an avatar in most of my forums!

Hutch can u posts the pics on imageshack or somethin

:lol: great thread!

From bitching of bitching bastards to Hutch's skill at drawing.

I have a sense of nostalgia. :mrgreen:

Damn Angelfire, I want to see that picture of me again. :(

Oh, and all "I hate about Evo-Web" currently is ninjabreakz being a cunt, only1tevez post-boosting every five minutes, RuneEdge's "sarcasm", and not being able to use the lovely-looking userbars posted by total in another thread.

Nah, I love you all really.

love-heart.jpg

Last edited:

I like Hutch - he reminds me of ME. Cool, sophisticated, good with the women.

Let's make love ninjy babe.
Jack, I'll host those pictures somewhere else when I can be arsed. You know what is shit though? I know I've already said this, but the way they've got rid of the archive forum. Our GLORIOUS Dreams thread is FUCKING GONE. We had HUNDREDS of immense dreams recorded in there. Can't believe it's gone. :(

hutch said:
Let's make love ninjy babe.
Jack, I'll host those pictures somewhere else when I can be arsed. You know what is shit though? I know I've already said this, but the way they've got rid of the archive forum. Our GLORIOUS Dreams thread is FUCKING GONE. We had HUNDREDS of immense dreams recorded in there. Can't believe it's gone. :(
I know. :( One day, we will start again and build something new... But my dreams have been shit of late. I'll tell you something interesting though (well "interesting" might not be the right phrase, "not interesting" is probably more accurate)... About a week ago I had a dream that 44 (or something) would be in the lottery draw. The missus says "go and put an extra ticket on, take one number off what you normally put on and stick 44 on the end" - "no way", I said, "I'd rather keep the quid. Don't be daft, none of my dreams come true anyway".

If I'd have put 44 on, I'd have got a tenner.

True story.

Oh, something else I hate about Evo-Web - very few people know that I designed a lot of the smileys used here, way back when. :(

Jack Bauer said:
I know. :( One day, we will start again and build something new... But my dreams have been shit of late. I'll tell you something interesting though (well "interesting" might not be the right phrase, "not interesting" is probably more accurate)... About a week ago I had a dream that 44 (or something) would be in the lottery draw. The missus says "go and put an extra ticket on, take one number off what you normally put on and stick 44 on the end" - "no way", I said, "I'd rather keep the quid. Don't be daft, none of my dreams come true anyway".

If I'd have put 44 on, I'd have got a tenner.

True story.

Oh, something else I hate about Evo-Web - very few people know that I designed a lot of the smileys used here, way back when. :(

I tell ya what i have never been having so many fucked up dreams lately

Last night i dremt i was watching Barca play Real on a park, i would type the rest but it would take ages. but it was to do with to offside goals for somereason. The last thing i remember was walking up to the linesman (who was playing opposite the other in the same half of the field) and telling him you shouldnt be in the same half of the field as each other

what fucking scary though is how real all my dreams feel, just like when ur a kid and u dream pressies are at the end of ur bed

The "falling" dreams are the most real for me, they get me every time! Whoever said if you hit the bottom in your dream you die in real life talks shite too, i've hit the bottom more times than Michael Barrymore with a trigger happy whip...

proxi said:
The "falling" dreams are the most real for me, they get me every time! Whoever said if you hit the bottom in your dream you die in real life talks shite too, i've hit the bottom more times than Michael Barrymore with a trigger happy whip...

lmao hahaha

Back
Top Bottom