What don't you like about Evo-Web?

N

ninjabreakz

* The constant bitching
* The kids who cannot spell and don't understand sarcasm
* The "clique" (look it up)
* My views NOT ok. Other views are OK.
* I don't like Serie A (oooh shock horror, shoot me now!)
* The lack of intelligence between most members
* The vast amount of foreigners who do not understand UK humour, sarcasm, points of views.
* The words 'lol' appear more on these forums than any other
* Dutch tossers who are allowed to personally attack other members and get away with it everytime.

(waits for thread to be locked because some people don't like the truth)

[rant over/]

Re: What I hate about Evo-web

"What I hate about Evo-web:"

ninjabreakz said:
* I don't like Serie A (oooh shock horror, shoot me now!)

Okay, that seriously doesn't make any sense. I'm sensing some misdirected anger here. Tell us about your childhood. Let's work through this.

ninjabreakz said:
* My views NOT ok. Other views are OK.
* The vast amount of foreigners who do not understand UK humour, sarcasm, points of views.
* Dutch tossers who are allowed to personally attack other members and get away with it everytime.

Ninjabreakz, your BNP candidate coming to a constituency near you! :thumbup:

What I hate about Ninjabreakz:

I don't like Lindsay Lohan. There, it had to be said.

ninjabreakz said:
* The lack of intelligence between my ears

:lmao:

EDIT:

The guy actually inspired me with his Photoshop skills....here's my master piece just for you ninja:

I call it; "The Siamese Hopefuls"

barca2uj.jpg

Last edited:

Other than the beautiful irony...

ninjabreakz said:
What I hate about Evo-web
* The constant bitching

I'm fond of
EatonTJ said:
What I hate about Ninjabreakz:

I don't like Lindsay Lohan. There, it had to be said.

She's a bitch alright.

I can't stand the Nelson "Pique"

Ha! I love you dudes really.

RuneEdge said:
Who are the "Clique"?

Christ, the list is too long to type. I have been a member on here since 2004 and it's the same old faces. :lmao:

Some of them have probably never even kissed a girl. Too busy editing the PES series.

I agree with ninjabreakz. Me and ninjabreakz will form a new 'Clique'. We will call ourselves the 'Clack' and we will reign terror all over the evo-web community with our superior wit and vile tongue.

hutch said:
I agree with ninjabreakz. Me and ninjabreakz will form a new 'Clique'. We will call ourselves the 'Clack' and we will reign terror all over the evo-web community with our superior wit and vile tongue.

:applause: Yay! Me and Hutch - THE CLACK! Watch this space.

I'd also like to add Stan to the list of things I hate about evo-web. Every bloody post he's moaning about mainstream things and how much he devotes his life to being alternative.
I'd also like to add Dom Domenico to the list of things I hate about evo-web. Every bloody post he's moaning about Cristiano Ronaldo.
"Oh Ronaldo, oh he's so shit LOL!"
"LOL! Nice diving Cristiano!"
"Anyone who thinks Cristiano Ronaldo is better at football than **insert random Italian who nobody's heard off** is an absolute idiot. :roll:"

hutch said:
I'd also like to add Stan to the list of things I hate about evo-web. Every bloody post he's moaning about mainstream things and how much he devotes his life to being alternative.
I'd also like to add Dom Domenico to the list of things I hate about evo-web. Every bloody post he's moaning about Cristiano Ronaldo.
"Anyone who thinks Cristiano Ronaldo is better at football than **insert random Italian who nobody's heard off** is an absolute idiot. :roll:"

Don Domenico is one of the guys who cried about my 'Serie A is a bit crap' thread. I mean, come on, GET OVER IT!

Another thing I hate is how they've got rid of the Archive forum or any trace of anything from the past on here.
No longer can I sit here with my pants round my ankles, knocking one off whilst eating a packet of fruit pastilles, while reading one of my glorious posts from 2003 moaning about how gay Cal-Neva is.

hutch said:
Another thing I hate is how they've got rid of the Archive forum or any trace of anything from the past on here.
No longer can I sit here with my pants round my ankles, knocking one off whilst eating a packet of fruit pastilles, while reading one of my glorious posts from 2003 moaning about how gay Cal-Neva is.

HUTCH! Draw us a cartoon!

hutch said:
I'd also like to add Stan to the list of things I hate about evo-web.

I've been thinking about this Hutch. To be honest, i haven't slept this night. I'm really sad about this. You know i have this thing about wanting to be loved by everyone. And then one day you read on an internet forum that a very respected member of a community hates you. I've been thinking that maybe this is a joke, after all you are a very funny guy Hutch...everybody has missed you...I've been secretly to the Fish forum hoping that you would post in there and yes to my great satisfaction i could read your postings over there...because the truth is Hutch...i'm a big fan of you...you are so alternative, that i have to idolize you...and now i read that you hate me...hate is such a negative feeling Hutch...imagine how i must feel now...now i finally understand what Mark Chapman must have felt towards John Lennon (the most alternative main stream artist ever Hutch, you will agree with me, or does your hate stands in the way....that's a pity Hutch).
The thing is Hutch, i'm absolutely devastated by your post...i've been beating my wife this night and afterwards i went to a pub to drink myself consciousness but the problem is that they only have Stella Hutch and that's so bloody main stream.
Afterwards i went home, played a Master League with Heracles Almelo and bought all the players of the Chinese national team, lost all my matches and decided that my wife needed a new thrashing...Afterwards i listened to a couple of alternative albums by main stream bands...but i just kept thinking about you Hutch.
What have i done wrong???? I've been faithfully reading your countless posts on the Fish project about all the great things you have done on this forum...how you fought your heroic guerilla war against the powers that be on Evo-web and all the other ones (to be honest that's the only thing you talk about, but nevertheless, it's great Hutch)...and now your back to fight a new heroic battle against the big bad CW and to my extreme horror i see that you hate me...my life no longer has any sense Hutch...i'm smack in the middle of a midlife crisis and can't pay my mortgage, i've troubles at work (i have an illicit affair with a homosexual wrestler who's in love with me Hutch, imagine...) and now i'm hated by this extremely funny and intelligent person from the place to be (where are you from Hutch, i would like to know you better Hutch)...
Well, i'm off Hutch, i think i'm going to harass my beautiful secretary, she hates me too Hutch...you should meet her...she's really cute...i think you are a very cute person too Hutch...i would like to meet you once in a while...so you can tell me about all the heroic things you did at Evo-web...you are my internet Che Guevara...a real rascal Hutch....
So lets call it a truce...i simply cannot outwit you...you are God and mere humans should not mingle with beautiful young gods...a Hutch, your hate is killing me...what am i gonna do with my life...i wish you all the best in your virtual adventures in lo-fi Hutch...don't let your boss harass you IRL Hutch...just keep your head up because this evening you'll be on the internet where you are one big tough guy...a big personality...I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

Ninja: why don't you just cuddle with your new girl friend...she's lovely...i really like her...if i would not be a balding middle aged man with erection problems, i would ask her adress...
I hope she's nice because she sure is beautiful.

Last edited:

hutch said:

That's me alright :D. Except that I never or rarely use 'LOL'.

ninjabreakz said:
Don Domenico is one of the guys who cried about my 'Serie A is a bit crap' thread. I mean, come on, GET OVER IT!

Hahaha. This is ,to quote Babs, some "beautiful irony". Should I remind you who is still bitter and keeps on making threads, related to the "serie A is a bit crap' thread?

I thought it was appropriate (how do I spell that word?) to post this lyric. I'm not sure which Dutch guy you mean, but he seems like a real cunt.

Told you once about your friends and neighbors
They were always seeking but they'll never find it
It's alright, It's alright
Where to go and where to see
It's always been that way and it can never be
Give it all and ask for no return
And very soon you'll see and you'll begin to learn
That's it's alright, It's alright

Don't you know that it's so good for you
You can be making love and see it all go through
But it's alright, It's alright

Told you once about your friends and neighbors
They were always seeking but they'll never find it

Don Domenico said:
That's me alright :D. Except that I never or rarely use 'LOL'.

Hahaha. This is ,to quote Babs, some "beautiful irony". Should I remind you who is still bitter and keeps on making threads, related to the "serie A is a bit crap' thread?

Serie 'A' is a bit crap though! :lmao:

i didnt know there was any cliques on Evo-web :)

and i second what Eaton says, draw us a cartoon Hutch

MrCoopz said:
i didnt know there was any cliques on Evo-web :)

and i second what Eaton says, draw us a cartoon Hutch

C'mon Hutch, don't let your fans down. If you can't stay true to your original fan base, well, you may just be a sell out.

CARTOON!

Back
Top Bottom