What football club/clubs PISS you off? Why?

Well to be fair, its not about why you support a team. Whats important is if you truely support the team or not. It doesnt matter if you're the biggest glory supporter in the world and have switched sides many times. If you're someone who jumps up and down to celebrate a goal or gets really upset after a defeat, that more than outweighs why you support the team.

I'm with Hutch. Arsenal infuriate me because often their football is an absolute joy to watch, but then they simply cannot lose with grace. Same with Chelsea at the moment. I think in his years SAF has learned it a bit, not that he's great at it, and coaches like Wenger and Mourinho should take a page from him. Admit things didn't go your way, your players were crap, the other team was great. Don't say, we will have ze great potential and the team mentalit-ee is very good - when what you really mean is we're too young and we played like it. Don't come up with some random conspiracy theories about the ref sleeping with the other team's mascot and henceforth being completely biased, just accept that it was a card, they've gone your way in the past, and get on with it.

hutch said:
The mass "SOLSKJAER AND RUUD R DIVERS OMG!" frenzy which erupted from Arsenal fans despite having a few themselves.

Three words: Reyes and Pires.

Back
Top Bottom