What football club/clubs PISS you off? Why?

N

ninjabreakz

What football club/clubs PISS you off? Obviously you have the usual 'United hating City' and 'Celtic hating Rangers' rivalries but what other clubs get on your nerves? Why does that club piss you off? Is it the supporters? The management? The players? The whole package?

It can be a club of past/present, eg.

The Chelsea of 2006 or the Benfica of 1958.

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh_harry said:
F.C. Porto 2002-2004

WHY!?? People give reasons Goddammit! Also, I notice you support 2 clubs - that is bizarre. :shock:

The current Arsenal era, tho less than it did a few years ago.Mainly because of there arrogance.

Deportivo 2002-2005

Their players just piss me off... and they beat Milan 4-0... which made me cry:(

I also really hate their kits.

Last edited:
Celtic:

The squad is usually full of old donkeys. They play in a farcical league but their fans still think they could challenge United, L'pool, Arsenal and Chelsea in the EPL. BORING to watch. The most disgusting home strip. The 'We hate Rangers' derby is so boring now. Not even a top 3 team in the EPL. WAY overrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea ever since Abramovic took over. Why? Because watching them is like playing a PS2 game using Action Replay codes. I mean, whats the point playing if you're gonna take away the fun, the challenge, the experience and that satisfying feeling when you finally achieve your goal?
I'd rather play the same game again and again and have fun instead of cheating my way through many different games.

Have I lost you yet?

i'd have to say chelski as well.

it's gonna sound so childish and jealous but i just feel as though they stole our chance to dominate with all there money. we worked hard to get where we were and they just came, bought everyone they could, and are doing what we could be doing, but without the cash.

but it's beyond hatred now, i've learned to accept it, and blank them out

LogoHC_237.jpg

1903-2006.

:-& :puke:

Chelski then Abramovic took over. money, money, money and faded game.
C$KA Moscow 2002-2004 they have bought all : games, referee...
Spartak 1922-2006 and this small judas
bistrov.jpg

Arsenal of 97/98 ,01-02 and especially 03/04.In short,every Arsenal team which won the Premiership.I always knew they didnt have the bottle to retain the title and I am right everytime.Season 02/03 was the best for United when we pipped the goons for the title in the last week.I guess its the rivalry,I simply hate them with a passion.Schmikes vs Wright,Ruud vs Martin 'Monkey-Face' Keown,Keano vs Vieira,Ronaldo vs Cole all brings back good rivalry moments.Dont hate a team because they are good,hate them because you simply do.

Real Madrid under Florentino Perez because they cheated...they were nearly bankrupt and "sold" their training centre to the municipality of Madrid and the "suddenly" they became one of the richest clubs in the world and could buy all those galacticos (and let's be honest: they underachieved under Perez).

Ac Milan: because of Berlusconi who is one big cheat, the day Berlusconi leaves...i love Milan (i actually liked them a lot).

And of course above all Anderlecht because i support Brussels (but when Anderlecht plays in Europe, i support them).

But basically i always support the underdog...i like the weaker teams don't know why...

phrase said:
Arsenal of 97/98 ,01-02 and especially 03/04.In short,every Arsenal team which won the Premiership.I always knew they didnt have the bottle to retain the title and I am right everytime.Season 02/03 was the best for United when we pipped the goons for the title in the last week.I guess its the rivalry,I simply hate them with a passion.Schmikes vs Wright,Ruud vs Martin 'Monkey-Face' Keown,Keano vs Vieira,Ronaldo vs Cole all brings back good rivalry moments.Dont hate a team because they are good,hate them because you simply do.

so you hated us cos we were good?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT: as much as it might seem that i hate chelsea for being good, it's more for the way they did, not for winning.

Last edited:
Chelsky the most, because of what all the money Abramovich brought made to the beautiful game of football. They can't win the CL tittle, which they easily could with the multy million squad. :lol:

I also hate almost every Italian teams, because as soon the score a goal they start defending and nothing else.

well, although there is an worrying increase of "hate threads" :) this is an interesting one:

In terms of domestic results I would normally say FCP but I don't hate them, in fact although a SPorting fan I like seeing Porto win abroad, although they virtually dominated portuguese soccer in the past 25 years.

My "dislike" is somewhat based on other things:

IN PORTUGAL

Benfica - Mainly because of the incident in Jamor, where one of their fans shot one of Sporting fans with a verylight and Benfica never ended their support to No Name Boys and/or demanded for justice. In fact a year ago No Name presented a flag saying "Hugo Inácio és o nosso herói" (Hugo Inácio (the killer) you are our hero". Never saw a single benfica fan speak up against either No Name or this event. (more details here https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/29409/page-2)

On the other hand I also dislike the arrogant atitude about Benfica. Although they have been pityfull both domestically and abroad (Porto simply dominates both of Lisbon Clubs in all stats since 1975) they speak as if they were still the giant of the 60s and something better than the rest... while they are the first to speak bad of their team and club when things start to go terribly wrong.

The fact that they were the fascist regime club before 1975 (similar to Madrid in Spain) also doesnt ring my bell :).

Boavista - Mainly because of Jaime Pacheco (an ex-manager known for his "phisical" philosophy) and the Loureiro family, who run the club and are believed to be some of the main heads behind soccer mafia in Portugal.

ABROAD

REAL MADRID - Because of the same philosophy of benfica (although Real fans have reasons to speak as a giant in the past decades). The "we are above all the rest" atitude is always a downer for me. I somewhat always liked Barça and Atletico Madrid over Real. The historical background of Real also makes me dislike them, ever since I saw a documentary over the shameful Di Stefano story and Franco's son influence over spanish soccer and mainly favouring Real and damaging Barça.

INTER - I see Inter as a depressive club. A club that is born based on defectors from other club is a bit small in essence I guess. Inter also has become a "player cemitery" in my opinion over the decades, with loads of great players passing by and simply failing to achieve, in a overall depressive environment.

ARSENAL - I tended to like Man Utd in the 27 years "no title" spell and mainly because of the CL run, one of the best I've ever seen (that final...). Arsenal well... dunno why I dislike them but maybe Henry is a problem for me.. I think he is a truly great but the arrogant way he acts, mainly after he scores really pisses me off.

ITALY - Italy is my hated national team (not Greece, who would say hein? :)). Since I see soccer Italy always behaved the same way: a hell of a team, with loads of options yet... always opting to play cowardly and not attackingly. I think I only backed Italy in Italia 90, since then I increasingly tended to hate the way Italy's national team faces soccer throughout the tournaments.. they could deliver so much more and they simply don't wan't to.

total said:
I also hate almost every Italian teams, because as soon the score a goal they start defending and nothing else.

Yeah man, so true!!! They always manage to score a lucky goal and then defend as hell, BOOORRRING. Everyone says the Serie A is crap at the moment. :lmao:

donEdo said:
Yeah man, so true!!! They always manage to score a lucky goal and then defend as hell, BOOORRRING. Everyone says the Serie A is crap at the moment. :lmao:

I got SLATED for saying that in here - nice to see some people who share the same opinion - Serie 'ZZZ' is what I call it now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom