What happens In January Transfer Window

Bingham67

Champions League
17 July 2005
Well as we all know we are getting 360 version where we cant transfer players so what optiosn are there in January because our teams are going to look dated. :(

Is the Japanese Winning Eleven going to be region free for first time or not? what can we do. I just think its a bad dream how can Konami not at least of put transfer players in. Do you guys reckon Winning Eleven coming to Japan at Christmas will have edit mode dam its annoying. :(

Ill still enjoy the game for what it is and also buy PS2 version but im puzzled what are we going to do in January.

Good question. Winning Eleven is always the game they concentrate on most, so come Christmas time it may well have a "real" edit mode with transfers etc... But Konami, I believe, haven't made any multi-region games, same as most of the big games companies. So you might have to buy two 360s, heh.

OI! no duh! :P ...........with all these bomb shells konami have dropped on us, u never know! :P But if u know, its all good, cheers :)

jonboyo said:
If it hasn't you'll have to patch it and flash your dvd firmware to enable backups!
I didn't think flashing enabled you to play games from other regions, only copies of your 360's region...?

Mike83 said:
I think they might put an transfer update out over xbox live's marketplace or something
It's almost certain they don't have the license to do that from all of the countries (and teams) that they have licenses for. Unfortunately they won't be permitted to do this. Seabass has said as much before.

Last edited:
But if they put a transfer update on xbox live, it has to be free. Else, what happens if I buy the update, and my friend doesn't and we wanna play xbox live? :S

Erm, who said anything about them charging for an updated edit mode?

They won't do that anyway, it requires a fair bit of programming for a patch when Seabass is already working on the next WE.

The greedy Jap, sorting his version of the game out and not letting us play it, they should make it region free so we cana ctually play a good game instead of the tripe hes given us.

surely they'll release a transfer update patch on xbox live... thats what its meant for!

as for licenses, surely thats rubbish... if they have the license to put the team in the first place, updating it shouldnt require any extra surely?

I distinctly remember Seabass saying something along those lines ("we don't have the license for it") with PES5. Could be wrong, though - I thought it was strange myself, but I do remember it.

Back
Top Bottom