[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Splinter Cell: Blacklist on PC, it took me nearly 12 hours to complete 1 of Charlies missions on realistic difficulty lol

Playing TLOU on the PS4, what a fucking game. I am very happy that i did not played on PS3 and can play it with better graphics. :SMUG:

Playing TLOU on the PS4, what a fucking game. I am very happy that i did not played on PS3 and can play it with better graphics. :SMUG:

yeah its my favourite game ever, im actually gonna get a ps4 again to play this, as well as other exclusives obviously

I'm going to purchase TWD S2 shortly, 1st season was fantastic.

And as you said if Wolf Amongst us could be quite good too if TWD is anything to go by.

FD

I was my birthday recently, so I received a lot of games including 3ds Console.

Xbox1 - Titanfall
PS3 - Mass Effect 3
360 - Batman Arkham Origins
PS4 - Infamous Second Son 1- Rise (completed)
N3DS - Mario Kark 7 & Sprung

My laptop goes auto into asus recovery mode, can not enter windows.. so all games in other partition are unplayable after fresh windows recovery installation.. oh and all the save game data..

untitle.JPG

PS3 - Walking Dead /Season 2-episode5

im in love with this game. Last of Us and this! must have. and what a fucker it is :D made me tear up a bit. who'd believed after the Jurassic Park game that Telltale could pull off a story with much deeper feelings than Beyond or Heavy Rain. best of its kind!

can not wait for the next season :)

YouTube - The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 No Going Back Credits Music Full

Last edited:
I quite liked Jurassic Park: The Game. I'm a big fan of the first movie and thought it was a fitting sequel (moreso than the film, Jurassic Park 2).

why are you playing Destiny on both consoles?

I received Destiny on xb1 as a birthday present.

When my sister saw me playing it, she wanted the 360 version so me & her could play in a fireteam together.

So I own 2 copies of Destiny 360 & xb1, whilst my sister has the 360 version.

During the daytime I play on xb1 & at nights I play in a fireteam with my sister on the 360 version.

So that's why I'm playing on both consoles.

PC - Shadow of Mordor \m/

Disappointed? A little
Why? My expectations was probably unrealistic
Fun? YES!!!

EDIT: I don't understand why the Tolkien setting was so pivotal for this release, it would probably have been a lot better as a new stand alone series with its own fantasy world. Now it's forever limited by the setting and the forever damnable canon-whores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom