What is something you Can't get enough of?

shareq01

League 2
27 October 2020
FC Barcelona
I guess the Thread title / topic speaks for itself. I haven't found any thread like this on the site so I thought it'd be a interesting thread. It can be anything, a game , food, a movie , a show, anything.

It doesn't have to be one post either , it can just be currently, for example, currently someone can't get enough of a particular game, then next month they could say they can't get enough of some food.

Just something that came to my mind, and I thought it'd be interesting.

Flipper the Priest

Harder.Better.Faster.Stromer.
15 July 2003
Scotland
Also Irn Bru. Didn't expect a non-Scot to be putting that one down, @Chris Davies!

I found myself thinking this about macarons, too, earlier today as I ate a Valentine's Day afternoon tea. đź•ş At around the same time as the OP was sent... You've been reading my thoughts.

I'm chucking retro PES into the mix, of course, and lasagne, and golden era Simpsons (seasons three to nine).

shareq01

League 2
27 October 2020
FC Barcelona
and lasagne, and golden era Simpsons (seasons three to nine).
Sensational, I like that too, but it's been a while since I watched the Simpsons, I'll get into it again probably some time soon, can't believe I forgot about it until you mentioned it honestly

Buzzy

Evoweb Jester/Stadboardmaker.
14 December 2006
Cyberspace
Liverpool
Shish, tikka mix. with plenty of chilli sauce. Forget the Doner meat, the next morning it looks like Jaygrim has spurted his man fat all over it!!

Top Bottom