What is something you Can't get enough of?

Said it before and I'll say it again:

Every year the urge gets stronger.

I went on a break to Manchester earlier this year, for five days, and went to two different Italian restaurants each day because I couldn't afford a trip back to actual Italy... then ended up spending so much on restaurant bills that it probably would have been cheaper just to go to Italy. But, I don't regret it. (Shoutout to Sugo, I'm coming back to try that summer menu at some point.)

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I think about pasta once a day. Around 5pm I always think the same thing; "could I have pasta tonight?" Usually it's a no, because I've eaten all the pasta, or I had pasta the day before and I can't have it two days in a row or the gluten will mean lethal, uncontrollable farts. I am absolutely not joking.
I love pasta too, but in what form? And what meat, what sauce etc? And have you had it in Italy? And where/when have you had the best pasta?

One of my dreams is to have Pasta in Italy! (I've never been to Europe but I'd love to try it!)

I like cooking pasta at home. :) Unfortunately, here in Bogotá it's not that easy to find the "correct and authentic" ingredients.. But I try to at least respect some traditions. :LOL: I love all kinds of pasta, but lately I've been having a craving for this one.. (I love this channel, Vincenzo's Plate, he is Italian, makes the recipes easy to follow and is a charismatic fella) 🍝

Last edited:
One of my dreams is to have Pasta in Italy! (I've never been to Europe but I'd love to try it!)

I like cooking pasta at home. :) Unfortunately, here in Bogotá it's not that easy to find the "correct and authentic" ingredients.. But I try to at least respect some traditions. :LOL: I love all kinds of pasta, but lately I've been having a craving for this one.. (I love this channel, Vincenzo's Plate, he is Italian, makes the recipes easy to follow and is a charismatic fella) 🍝

Grazie. I like following recipes, I'll make this soon.

I've been to Italy, Rome, Venice, Verona and Naples (hence the profile pic). Best pizza I'd had was in Naples, but in Ukraine the pizza tasted literally the same, they used Italian flour etc.

Best Italian pasta I've had was probably in an Italian restaurant in Ukraine and not in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom