What is the Best laptop out

G

Gareth G

Anybody got any suggestion's, Don't matter what the price is??

Edit: not a mac.

Why not a mac? I'm curious.

I've ordered a Macbook Pro, don't see why there is still an anti-Mac brigade now they can run Windows and games, arguably better than most PCs.

Anyway, they're overpriced so I wouldn't recommend them unless you need one (I do for college). Check out www.zepto.com for cheap and good laptops.

Ur right mac's are good i have used them before, but i have always used windows.

Best laptop? How long is a piece of string.
Tell us a bidget, and what you will need. Are you a gamer or not? Are you a heavy multi-task operator? Does it need a HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Drive?

ashmufc said:
Best laptop? How long is a piece of string.
Tell us a bidget, and what you will need. Are you a gamer or not? Are you a heavy multi-task operator? Does it need a HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Drive?

It's not for me it's for ma bro,he dos'nt play games but he has a website and make's websites for people,so his computer is filled with music and files for sites. just a laptop that is good and not a shitty one.

Flawless, I got everthing in Hong Kong... so I got the 2.16 ghz one for 1300 pounds, and 1gb ram stick cost me 30 pounds. They also gave me a free mighty mouse. Im still saving up for Apple Care.

Anyway, it runs very well for both gaming and work.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Yeah I got mine for around £1450 when ordering through my colleges network. I haven't bothered with AppleCare, should I have?

Its free repair for 3 years. If you bring it around alot and stuff, its worth having some sort of insurance on it. Apple repairs are a ripoff.

OK, thanks mate. I might invest in that!

EDIT:
Just checked the price :shock: Am I right in thinking that I get a year of free repairs as it is?

So after that year is up, I should take out Applecare then?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom