What is the current balance of your bank account?

E

El Diego

To the nearest £/$/Euro?

The richest Evo-Webber gets a hug from yours truly. :)

I will not divulge as I don't want to be set upon by the forum's resident shit stabber.

Mine is currently £129.52C with all my bills paid, shopping bought etc. Getting paid on Monday too. Woooop.

Lol- this thread is tempting me to lie through my teeth....but I won't. Let's just say I'm in the black.

My bank balance isn't as great as it was, due to splashing out on a car, a lot of home entertainment stuff, getting ripped off by Sky, etc. Still more than El Wankio will ever have in the bank. And unlike many who have left uni recently there is not one single pound of debt.

My bank balance isn't as great as it was, due to splashing out on a car, a lot of home entertainment stuff, getting ripped off by Sky, etc. Still more than El Wankio will ever have in the bank. And unlike many who have left uni recently there is not one single pound of debt.

Haha my woman is worth more than you and 30 of your council houses and my dad will leave me his fortune & Mercedes SLK when he goes I am sure!

When I am a fully qualified systems engineer I am gonna be on a starting salary of £65,000 with bonuses thrown in.

(and I am 28 with NO debts. Life is sweet darling!)

Lets just say I am proud of my working-class background and council estate roots. I find that achievements are so much greater in life when you've started off with fuck all and worked your way up, rather than have daddy hold your hand throughout with hand-me-downs.

You don't know you're fucking born...

I am WORKING CLASS always have been. All my family have worked hard for what they have achieved - I don't sit around moaning about life, I go out and grab every chance I get. :)

About a Grand after buying some wireless kit yesterday in readiness for when I get ADSL, however the mortgage payment and Sky HD need to come out yet... I wont be left with much.. :(

Dj

DJ what sort of mortgage you got? Always good to get on the property ladder mate, nice one :)

LOL! Are you joking rk?

I've got £7.xx, I forgot how much exactly. Buying revision books for A-levels has made me $kint!

I am WORKING CLASS always have been. All my family have worked hard for what they have achieved - I don't sit around moaning about life, I go out and grab every chance I get. :)

you have to stop taking that word so literally ;)

The Middle and Upper Classes still work...they don't just sit on their arses.

My bank balance is currently far healthier than yours :D

......but I don't have to pay for a mortgage, car insurance, fuel, shopping, internet etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom