What is the most common formation in Winning Eleven 9?

A

Alberto Tomba

It seems like there's always room to play and no one team scrambles to one area but more or less stays at their position. What formation do you guys feel most explains or displays winning eleven's idea of the best formation?

Alberto Tomba said:
It seems like there's always room to play and no one team scrambles to one area but more or less stays at their position. What formation do you guys feel most explains or displays winning eleven's idea of the best formation?

IMO, there is none. Best to find a base formation that you're comfortable with, and tweak accordingly based on the opposition.

The 'view opponent' function is not all 'gimmick'. It alows you to set up if you need to counter an opponents style of play. Not so necessary on lower level difficulty, but once you move up, you'll need to use this.

Cheers.

can i have a look at these screen even in friendly match or just in (master) league?

and if yes, how?

Buba said:
can i have a look at these screen even in friendly match or just in (master) league?

and if yes, how?

View opponent in ML only. For friendly and cups, have to resort to view within formation screen. About the same though, only doesn't tell you who the opponent 'star' players are and their previous match ratings. So you need to study more in order to apply 'man marking'

Cheers.

I find that with this game you cannot just rely on playing down the centre of the pitch anymore like you could with previous versions. With this you need to use your wingers and switch the ball to the other side of the pitch often to find space. The formation that works best for me is Barca's default formation.

The best formation to use is the flat 4-4-2 formation. This seems to give me an ok game, whatever team im using

4-5-1 is the best for me.

Whenever I play with Valencia, which is 99% of the time, I use this.

Canizarez

Torres-Marchena-Ayala-Carboni

Baraja-Albelda

Angulo-Aimar-Vicente

Di Vaio

Solid defensively, and good attacking wise.

Back
Top Bottom