What level will you play the game when you get it?

tony 7

League 2
30 August 2003
Northamptonshire
I am thinking of playing the game on the hardest setting when I get it next week. What level will you play at and what tournaments if any will you try and win when you get the game?

usually when I get winning eleven, I play 1 or two friendlies 5*, then start straight away a new Master League (the Most Prestigious WE Competition ^^). and only from the 2nd season I'd play 6*.

I will be playing on the hardest setting as possible hopefully there will be a 7 star setting as 6 stars is not a challenge... I like to play the hardest possible that way I will improve more... WE8 LE is toooooooo easy!

5* but i want to play 6. 6* on pes4 is currently perfect as i can win but also lose and its really fun. 5* is to easy though. Im a bit annoyed that when i master 6* im gonna lose interest on one player as there is no challenge

usually i start a match with 3 stars to be honest just to get used to the gameplay, then i gradualy increase the difficulty level.

5* Nippon Challegne Modus after i got enough WE Points i will change on 6* .

hopefully the 6* mode won´t make the cpu cheat!

that was the most annoying fact in WE8/PES4

I always play 5 from the beggining, but the other day someone posted a good idea for ppl that (like me) miss many goal ocasions in these games - once you mastered the game train with the lower levels to maximize the goal chances and therefore practice goal oportunities (I tend to need 10 of them to score once lol, usually my games with human oponents have close results with loads of shots from me, I'm a crappy finisher).

The future? Imagine this:
The AI registring playing styles of human players (just like in chess simulations) so you can save playing profiles of your usual friends and oponents and play against that profile, with the AI playing the usual way your friends play.

Wouldn't that be a treat? :)

I always put it on the hardest difficulty on any game. Theres no better way of learning to become a master than being thrown straight into the deep end.

for me it only little player want to try it

i play with classic geramny

i play with ?

geramny red arrow

^_^ and i go to edit mode and rise every player to 99

even goalkeeper

they will not let you run in the filed alone
^_^

ill do the usual, play 2 star first game then a 3 star master league, if i win that i generally move straight up to 5 stars and unlock the sixth.

I wish that there is 7 stars coz 6 stars is easy i even beat real and inter 4-1 in the master league with valencia

I think 5 stars is harder than 6 stars, the cpu attacks better at 6 stars but defends like shit.

what about... what team you will be first against who?

rangers vs celtic for me - shame aheram bratislava aint there!
bit of chelsea? - how good are they gonna be?

You don't need to unlock 6*, well you didn't in WE8LE anyway you just transferred your WE8 save file over in the menu, WESHOP unlocks included.

i'm going to start with 3 for at least 2 days and jump to 5 and then unlock 6 and play 6 for every mode.

ill go a tottenham vs china or something on 6* ...spurs fav team and china...to bully and learn the game :D:D

Highest(5*) till I can buy a higher level(*6) and play that, and so on (maybe 7*)?

I only ever play the game on the hardest setting available. It's never really been a challenge to me. Hopefully the AI will be improved on this version.

Always the highest so 6* definitely. It would be great if there was a 7* but hopefully with all the A.I changes 6* will be alot harder anyway. Dont think i can resist not using Real Madrid first with Robinho and Baptista in there, probably againts Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom