What one thing to you could ruin this years installment of winning elven/pes?

Online play just is good becuase your not playing against the same predictable system that you know how to beat. Also you get another person to see your silky goals etc.

Nah, just wait till the next gen, unfortunately in two years time, however i think well see some major improvements, AND IF WE DONT!

Wait til next gen? That's no excuse, the first next gen title will be shit, same as the first PS2 one was, it'll be about getting the first title onto shelves as quickly as possible because they know it's a license to print money, then people will be saying "blah blah it's cos the PS3 is new, wait until they learned how to make the most of it", soon enough it'll be "wait for next gen, on the Playstation 4 we'll finally see a decent ML", it's all bollocks.

Konami are now lazy and money hungry, they're surviving solely on their gameplay (which they seem determined to also break with crap like scripting and AI cheating), they're ruining all other areas of the game for no reason, they add features one year, then remove them the next. Konami are doing exactly what EA did, releasing yearly games which don't give anything new, adding features that are exceptionally poorly implemented then removing them instead of fixing them, they also don't fix bugs that stay in there version after version, missing assisters for one, crappy AI substitutions for another, bring on a susbitute then 2 minutes later sub him to bring another forward on, pathetic, Konami need to wake up and smell the scent of disgust before another company is smart enough to combine gameplay with longevity.

Pro evolution soccer 1 was amazing absolutely so, so was pro evolution 2

If an other company is capable to create such a games like Konami did thats not a problem for us !

Because if the game is as good as PES/WE we just buy it and be fans of that particular game !

We are not Konami s fans WE are Pro Evolution/Winning Eleven fans.

As simple as that.

Its Soccer I love not Konami, so who offers me the best soccer simulation will be my favourite, for now I mus say Konami are best.

sbomb said:
From initial impressions no-one has mentioned lag so i think were pretty safe there.

Yes they have. I think it was Jide who said he's not managed to have a single lag free game yet.

winning11 said:
we8 pes4 was perfect, just needed a few tweaks. Not a good online game would destroy pes on ps2. I would go for Xbox live and 360 later.

Disagree with you mate. I really hated those. Especially PES4 for its faster gameplay and ridiculous heading from top of the box.

Up till WE8LE, I still regarded WE7I or WE6:FE as better versions overall. I'm not really too concerned abaout stadiums/licences/kits/adboards/and pitch textures?? (lol). In fact, I feel that to remove the slowdown, all thats needed is to get rid of stadium/player shadows. But then I forsee a whole new thread springing up saying how unrealistic this is. :)

Point is, the game will evolve slowly and surely bit bit liitle bit and may even turn into Fifa one day. Eventually Konami will have to cater for the mass (pick up and play) crowd, to get more sales figures.

Catering to a niche group of football fans (like us here) is simply not good business. Therefore thing like tricks/dribble intensive gameplay/easier shooting/scripting are slowly creeping in with each new version released.

If you like it, buy it. There will be something new for everyone, but it wont satify everybody.

For those who calmour for realism this and that (myself included sometimes) best advice is to lace up and hit hte field. Can't beat htat for realism.
:D

Cheers mates.

I'm still buying it but apparently there is still the ability for a slow defender to catch someone like Henry which is silly.

Back
Top Bottom