• All 3

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

BumperMan

Champions League
20 June 2005
North America
Legia Warsaw
I used to have all 3 then my 360 crapped out on me and i have just a wii and now a Ps3.

did i make mistake? i opted to NOT renew the 360 and got some other things with the replacement plan...

I ALOMST got another 360 but decided not to... i had forza 2 and LOVED it but it's not worth the price of the system anymore all the games coming out this year are pretty much mulitplatform

I have the following

Xbox 360 (Since December 2005)
PS3 (Since Early March 2007 USA Model from New York)
Wii (Got it from Swindon in May 2007)

To be honest I spend time on both the Wii and the 360 and hardly any on the PS3. So far im disappointed with the PS3.

PS3 and Wii. Both disappointing amount of quality games so far but I'm sure both systems will come good soon as they're both pretty new systems. Sold my 360 due to the constant worrying it would die and couldn't be bothered with the worry. Nice machine otherwise tho.

360 and Wii. also two Dreamcast machines, DS, DS Lite, N64, SNES, Xbox, GC, PS2, PS2 slimline.

Why two Dreamcast's? Why DS and a Lite? SNES can be played on an XBox too, GC can be played on the Wii, and why two PS2's? I'm confused Kobashi mate :)

Why two Dreamcast's? Why DS and a Lite? SNES can be played on an XBox too, GC can be played on the Wii, and why two PS2's? I'm confused Kobashi mate :)

My Original Japanese DC broke so bought my friends Pal machine. then few years ago lik-sang were selling brand new modded US machines so bought a brand new one.

Had Original DS first and it is great but DS Lite is a must buy. Also got GBA and GBA SP. (Nintendo have screwed me over proper lol) Original Japanese PS2 was giving me problems loading games so had to buy a new Japanese slimline machine.

I could sell the GC but would be pointless mate. re-bought a SNES as it was real cheap. :)

Forgot to add I got NeoGeo Pocket aswell.

Again I'm hurting right now with no Forza2 or DiRT....

My 360 died at the wrong time and i just didn't care enough to replace it since i had a ps3 and a wii. hopefully and i'm marginally hopeful that DiRT for the PS3 is good and that Gran turismo beats forza2 somehow

Me too BumperMan. I doubt I'll get a 360 again (maybe tho, you never know) so I'm really hoping some good stuff comes out soon on the PS3. Only game I've got which I enjoy is Oblivion. MotorStorm is boring in my opinion and Resistance is far too generic. Hoping DiRT and Gran Turismo make a good showing tho!

I have all 3 and at the moment the 360 is streets ahead as the premier gaming system. My PS3 is not used as a gaming machine except for the odd blast of Motorstorm.

Wii and 360.
i bought Wii for Zelda and 360 for Blue Dragon.
but imo there is no must-play game for PS3.
when any modchip or MSG4 be released ill buy PS3...

just the 360........and as long as it holds out will do me just fine with the games available and coming out :D Will probably get a ps3 if it shows itself to be worth it / blu-ray winning the hd battle.

Only mainstream console since pretty much Atari 2600 I don't have is a PSP, which I have owned but gave to a friend when his broke since I only really used to to play SNES games on the move.

PS2, PStwo, PS3 and a PSP

had a 360 for all of four months, then got my PS3 via a swap/trade in deal, got tired of only playing on Gears, and got tired of only waiting for Forza and Halo (when Forza just looks bad, and I've never liked Halo)

Lami.... Do you know what? thats what I thought for months. That damn Wii is for Kids, its crap, its a gimmick etc etc etc.... Then I thought why not? buy the damn thing and if you dont like it your bound to sell it at a decent price seeing as they are hard to get hold of.

But then I fell in love with it! Retro NES, Mega Drive(Genesis), SNES and N64 games to download and play? GREAT!

Also Wii Sports is fab! I love the Bowling and the Boxing is a good laugh to play with my housemate and my soon to become Nephews. Wii Play is also not a bad pack of games either. Tiger Woods is a let down as it doesnt simulate a proper golf swing.... and Excite Truck is ok... not great but ok....

Hmmm.. Can't imagine a football game on it though. Imagine running around the room kickin the bed gettin all sore. Family would think i've gone nuts!

I had a 360 till I got bored with it and sold it for a laptop.

I currently own, PS2,GC,Xbox,PSX,DC,N64,Snes,CD-i,DS and a PSP.

I want a PS3 and a Wii bad but poor due to the fact I need to move the kids into new rooms. The missus has her priorities wrong clearly they don't need a new room and I do need a new console. :p

Back
Top Bottom