• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

What the bleep do we do now?

slasher

Take that Mr Silva
21 June 2003
Belfast
Man United
anyone seen this film yet? one head fuck of a film, very interesting though, think il need to watch this one again. i can see now where the matrix and the tv classic quantim leap got some of their ideas from.

Zlatan#9

Premiership
26 December 2002
Sweden
Don't you mean the other way around, "What the #$*! Do We Know!?" (2004) got some of its ideas from "The Matrix" (1999) and "Quantum Leap" (1989-1993)? Have yet to see "What the..", heard so much bad things about it.

slasher

Take that Mr Silva
21 June 2003
Belfast
Man United
no, if you watch it ul know what i mean, i would maybe class it more documentary than film based on science and philosophy. mightn't be everyones cup of tea, and will probably go over many peoples head but if you have an open mind and some intellect you'll find it interesting.

Top Bottom