What these Ingame Signs denote ?

Arunav

●•Lινєяρσσℓ Fαη•●
16 December 2006
28.63N 77.24E
Liverpool F.C
I pressed R2 and :triangle: :circle: and this appeared on the bottom, what does it denote and how does it affect gameplay ?

Check Image Below (Wait till it Loads):
pes.png

The bar that's lit up yellow in the middle is your defense/attack bar. By pressing L2 + R2, you make your team play more defensively-minded. By pressing L2 + R1, you make your team play more attacking-minded. Alternatively, you can set your team to switch this automatically, which is the default setting.

The :triangle: and :circle: icons in that screenshot are your selected "strategies". If you look on your tactics screen (before or when pausing a match), you can set strategies to the :triangle: :circle: :x: :square: buttons (such as left wing attack, right wing attack, counter attack, extra man forward, even change formation). To activate them during a match, you simply hold down L2 and press which button's strategy you want to activate. The icon will then display on the screen.

Last edited:
amazing stuff man, thanks a lot. I read about strategies while selecting the players and etc, but never knew how to use them. I feel proud again to be playing this game instead of FIFA :)

Back
Top Bottom