What TV packages do you subscribe to?

E

El Diego

What have you got at home? I have got Virgin Media being installed today with all the trimmings (Sky Sports, movies etc).

What you guys got & how much do you pay?

I'd have thought you'd have a lifetime's subscription to the gay boy channels.

I've only got a subscription to Sky Sports and some of the other Sky shit, jacked in the Movie channels ages ago, still a big fucking ripoff. Might just tell them to shove it and get Freeview.

In reply to the question, I have freeview and never intend to pay Sky, Virgin etc the rip-off prices they charge for footy/movies, when its so much cheaper to get exactly the same thing abroad (Spain, for example) - overcharged and terrible service over here I'm afraid. I'll go the pub and buy a half.:lol:

I have Sky HD with the Sky Sports Package and the entertainment mix. Sod the Movie channels as there isnt anything decent on them usually.

Dj

In reply to the question, I have freeview and never intend to pay Sky, Virgin etc the rip-off prices they charge for footy/movies, when its so much cheaper to get exactly the same thing abroad (Spain, for example) - overcharged and terrible service over here I'm afraid. I'll go the pub and buy a half.:lol:
What he said.

The movies are free to me on the first month, after that they can go. As for the footy, you can't fault the price really for the amount of games you get every week. I spend a fortune at the pub every month (4 matches AT LEAST a month at pub: £10 a time on 3 beers & crisps; £40 a month) so the value for me watching them at home is worth it - I can't even smoke at the pub anymore :(

I can't even smoke at the pub anymore
:(
Go back to your own country, you can smoke there til 1st July. :lol:

I am going to phone up Sky later on anyway, after doing a routine check on my bank statements it transpires that the cunts have ripped me off once more. If I want to watch footie in future I'll do what crayon does, except I'd rather have a pint than a half! ;)

Hehe.

I quite like living in Wales to be honest! Cardiff is great, not a sheep in sight.

The old man just said he is going to cancel his Sky subscription also, he's got a Sky+ box and it has been replaced umpteen times and still he has crashing issues with it, or the hard disk fucks up losing recorded programmes. Don't blame him!

The more people who cancel and stop putting cash in Rupert's pocket, the better!

I'm putting my money into Richard Branson's pocket instead :)

You like a sexual/gay innuendo or five don't ya JJ! ;)

Over here in NL we have Sport1 which comes with 8 digital channels. And they show all the prem games live (including saturday 3pm kickoff's (thats what they need the 8 channels for) aswell as bundesliga, primera, calcio and CL (handy for the group games to be able to switch between matches) UEFA and the facup sometimes (the sky games). Aswell as the big sports tournaments for tennis/golf/etc. Its about 15-20euro's a month, so 10 to 15pounds a month. Its also a direct feed from sky so some of the matches are also in HD :D

basic package on virgin media, most tv is shite so it's not worth paying for any more

i download plenty of movies so i've always got something to watch

also got ART sports on satellite, last card cost me £95 for the year and for that i get every game thats shown on sky sports and prem plus, plus there's a choice of live games at 3 on saturday afternoons and most games on sundays/midweek that aren't televised on sky are usually shown as well, cl games are shown as well but the commentary is in arabic, i've been to around 20 games this season and the one's i've not been able to get to i've seen on tv so it's been well worth it, unfortunatly the premier league have sold the rights to different company for the next 3 seasons so i'm not too sure at the moment what i'm gonna do

Well i work for sky and get the full sky world package for £21.00 a month and its worth every penny :applause: \\:o/

VirginMedia VOD is top dogs! Really good, but I don't have it.

What I have? Nothing.... I just "import" them from the internet, the HD versions... connect to my plasma and watch them.

But I still want to get Sky Sports HD!!!!

Man I get to watch Chelsea v Liverpool from the comfort of home for the first time tonight. I will lay on the sofa and enjoy the game as a neutral (COME ON CHELSEA!) in HD through the surround sound. :)

I get to watch Chelsea v Liverpool in HD tonight... But I dont want to see Mourinho's wankers get through to the final....

Dj

I get to watch Chelsea v Liverpool in HD tonight... But I dont want to see Mourinho's wankers get through to the final....

Dj

I do:

1. Do we want Liverpool to win a 6th European Cup?
2. I couldn't give a shit about Chelski, Liverpool are our rivals.

The 'Pool getting a sixth European Cup would really rub the Mancs noses in it. Fuck Chelski (even though I want them to win the domestic treble). :mrgreen:

I do:

1. Do we want Liverpool to win a 6th European Cup?
2. I couldn't give a shit about Chelski, Liverpool are our rivals.

That will do. Chelsea just need an away goal and it's all over for L'pool. :applause:

I miss working for Sky and getting the free satellite and free sporting events.
TV in the UK is so much more advanced (which is weird)than in the US they still don't even have interactive TV over here yet not to any great value anyway.

Back
Top Bottom