1. that would be very easy to solve just missing the konami want1. old player don't show up in Youth team in ML
2. Able to edit manager's name in ML
3. face scan in ML , easier to create faces just like PES 13
2. i mean able to edit it anytime we want not just the beginning of season, like right now I have to choose either Head Coach or General Manager because after that I can't change it, so if my favorite team changes manager in real life then I have to start my ML all over again lol1. that would be very easy to solve just missing the konami want
2.edit manager name is the basic
3.hard, but it's a good suggestion
the guy who waited at the pen box for ball from high crosses usually have the most slowest reaction in the history of footballi agree with most of what's been said here,
1. Youth Team Players for ML can / should be based on actual Players, but random PES-like Names, so for ex. Claudio Pizarro could re-gen as "C. Paquero" in ML Youth Squad, after he retired at the end of the previous ML season. He might be 16-17 yrs and about 59-62 rated (suggestion here)
2. a random chance for 1-2 Legend re-gens every season like when playing with an english team (both 1st and 2nd league, don't matter), you get a chance for a Beckham re-gen like "D. Breckum" or whathaveyou, an english wing midfielder with very good free kicks and passing skills (70-79 already at 17 yrs)
or playing with an italian team (any division) you eventually get an awesome young GK like "G. Baffun", and so on
3. just overall better gameplay,
better & more decisive, more accurate passing towards the opponent Box and Goal;
less error like flat passes going nowhere when clearly my Player should have received a HIGH cross to even have a chance at a Goal Attempt (BAL experience);
WAY LESS ping-pong pinball machine Ball shenanigans from my own team when winning it back near our own Goal;
WAY LESS passing the ball ping-pong style inside our own Box after a saved Shot by our Keeper, more clearing upfield from AI Teammates (Defenders !);
MUCH MORE movement, more poise, better quality Reactions from AI Teammates when defending, ESPECIALLY on higher Difficulty levels, saw Videos from Youtube's Manny where his Teammates where defending all game like they had lump wet socks for brains
A level between manual and PA1 would be amazing. That could be achieved by simply reducing the range of assistance.1. Bring back randomness, realistic midfield battles for example where the ball feels "free".
2. Loads and loads of different shot trajectories
3. Remove passing assistance. Find a balance between user input and player STATS (somewhere between manual and PA1 if you will), body positioning, right/left foot difference etc etc ETC.
I seem to remember one version having a decent compromise in this regard on a low assistance setting, can't remember if it was called PA1 or something else and I think it was 2013... The regular pass buttons were assisted like current PA1, but through ball (and maybe cross) were manual.A level between manual and PA1 would be amazing. That could be achieved by simply reducing the range of assistance.
One of the things that frustrate me the most about PA1 (which I use because I play on the keyboard and FUMA is pretty much unviable on the keyboard) is that you can fill the power bar and make a kilometric pass to someone on the other end of the pitch ACCIDENTALLY, that's ridiculous, passing assistance should definitely fade completely depending on the range of the pass imo.