What would you like to be at Pes 22?

• Banned

SouRodrigues2002

Non-League
22 February 2021
Let's do an imagination exercise where konami dinosaurs use evoweb

if you could add 3 things to PES22, what would they be?

• Banned

SouRodrigues2002

Non-League
22 February 2021
I start, a system that through options files or manually you could create leagues, which would be very good for those who play on pc / ps4, since it would be possible to add smaller leagues like the Polish league without removing part of the realism, like America de México in the AFC Champions League

Calvin

Premiership
5 December 2008
Des Moines, IA
FC BARCELONA ❤
1. old player don't show up in Youth team in ML
2. Able to edit manager's name in ML
3. face scan in ML , easier to create faces just like PES 13

• Banned

SouRodrigues2002

Non-League
22 February 2021
1. old player don't show up in Youth team in ML
2. Able to edit manager's name in ML
3. face scan in ML , easier to create faces just like PES 13
1. that would be very easy to solve just missing the konami want
2.edit manager name is the basic
3.hard, but it's a good suggestion

Calvin

Premiership
5 December 2008
Des Moines, IA
FC BARCELONA ❤
1. that would be very easy to solve just missing the konami want
2.edit manager name is the basic
3.hard, but it's a good suggestion
2. i mean able to edit it anytime we want not just the beginning of season, like right now I have to choose either Head Coach or General Manager because after that I can't change it, so if my favorite team changes manager in real life then I have to start my ML all over again lol :D

digu1234

Non-League
12 February 2021
1. youth team should be just fictional players in ML instead of old young people
2. optimized commentary, with depth analysis such as individual performances, histories, etc. i feel like the commentator saying the same stuff since pes 2017
3. gameplay itself should be optimized with more cpu errors, realistic stamina, more player responsiveness in 50/50 ball, responsiveness in goal chances, and more realistic body turn

iGreedyFekkerHD

Tesco Value's Emre Can
19 February 2021
Newcastle United
i agree with most of what's been said here,

1. Youth Team Players for ML can / should be based on actual Players, but random PES-like Names, so for ex. Claudio Pizarro could re-gen as "C. Paquero" in ML Youth Squad, after he retired at the end of the previous ML season. He might be 16-17 yrs and about 59-62 rated (suggestion here)
2. a random chance for 1-2 Legend re-gens every season like when playing with an english team (both 1st and 2nd league, don't matter), you get a chance for a Beckham re-gen like "D. Breckum" or whathaveyou, an english wing midfielder with very good free kicks and passing skills (70-79 already at 17 yrs)
or playing with an italian team (any division) you eventually get an awesome young GK like "G. Baffun", and so on
3. just overall better gameplay,
better & more decisive, more accurate passing towards the opponent Box and Goal;
less error like flat passes going nowhere when clearly my Player should have received a HIGH cross to even have a chance at a Goal Attempt (BAL experience);
WAY LESS ping-pong pinball machine Ball shenanigans from my own team when winning it back near our own Goal;
WAY LESS passing the ball ping-pong style inside our own Box after a saved Shot by our Keeper, more clearing upfield from AI Teammates (Defenders !);
MUCH MORE movement, more poise, better quality Reactions from AI Teammates when defending, ESPECIALLY on higher Difficulty levels, saw Videos from Youtube's Manny where his Teammates where defending all game like they had lump wet socks for brains :DOH:

digu1234

Non-League
12 February 2021
i agree with most of what's been said here,

1. Youth Team Players for ML can / should be based on actual Players, but random PES-like Names, so for ex. Claudio Pizarro could re-gen as "C. Paquero" in ML Youth Squad, after he retired at the end of the previous ML season. He might be 16-17 yrs and about 59-62 rated (suggestion here)
2. a random chance for 1-2 Legend re-gens every season like when playing with an english team (both 1st and 2nd league, don't matter), you get a chance for a Beckham re-gen like "D. Breckum" or whathaveyou, an english wing midfielder with very good free kicks and passing skills (70-79 already at 17 yrs)
or playing with an italian team (any division) you eventually get an awesome young GK like "G. Baffun", and so on
3. just overall better gameplay,
better & more decisive, more accurate passing towards the opponent Box and Goal;
less error like flat passes going nowhere when clearly my Player should have received a HIGH cross to even have a chance at a Goal Attempt (BAL experience);
WAY LESS ping-pong pinball machine Ball shenanigans from my own team when winning it back near our own Goal;
WAY LESS passing the ball ping-pong style inside our own Box after a saved Shot by our Keeper, more clearing upfield from AI Teammates (Defenders !);
MUCH MORE movement, more poise, better quality Reactions from AI Teammates when defending, ESPECIALLY on higher Difficulty levels, saw Videos from Youtube's Manny where his Teammates where defending all game like they had lump wet socks for brains :DOH:
the guy who waited at the pen box for ball from high crosses usually have the most slowest reaction in the history of football :DOH:
AI interception are so trash at some point. CDM are useless most of the time, even when i use player like casemiro/busquets, they dont cover the striker even with tight marking or man marking enabled. AI movement are somewhat lazy in defending

iGreedyFekkerHD

Tesco Value's Emre Can
19 February 2021
Newcastle United
agree with digu1234.
also a little more regarding gameplay / AI behavior:
+ players shooting crosses right out of bounds... get sacked mate :CURSE:
+ attacking AND defending players should be moving regularly to where the space is open, not stand on each others feet within a 5-foot circle all the time
(hence the whole pingpong pinball situation) if it's a 4231 formation, and the lone striker goes to one side (away from center), the other 3 should see open space in the middle and move there, even if i did not manually edit tactics for every single team in the game
+ attacking players on the wing, or midfielders should also regularly find open space on the outsides and make their runs there
+ less passing the ball to my player / to tight spaces where it's usually lost within a second...
+ defenders, CDM's etc, especially the ones rated 80+, should push enough in a 1v1 situation so the striker doesn't get a perfect shot while being "off-balance" and scoring EVERY TIME, if it happens to my controlled player, make the goshdarn odds even. then you'll have more realism, and less high-scoring extravaganza
+ for crying out loud, please get rid of GK reactions parrying the ball right in front, right on a defenders foot - or only have that happen occasionally for Keepers rated 65 or lower, that i could understand lol
+ make any controller input more meaningful, especially pressing the clear-ball button on / near the own Goal Line. way too many times it's an own Goal and causes too much frustration

the Guys wanna make money off MyClub and compete with [DEVELOPER NAME CENSORED], then all of our suggestions should make for better gameplay and an overall better game ;)

BrendaBruna

League 2
3 August 2018
OL Reign
Maybe one or two ML female managers? It would be the easiest thing for KONAMI to make a minimally convincing female manager model on the mighty Fox Engine. I mean, look how good female characters look in Metal Gear Solid V and Metal Gear Survive.

Just one, Konami, just one for the girls.

EDIT: Apparently, PES 22 will be on the Unreal Engine and I didn't know, so partially disregard my post lol
Although I still feel we should have had by now female managers, at least one or two like I said.

Last edited:

iGreedyFekkerHD

Tesco Value's Emre Can
19 February 2021
Newcastle United
A mod in PES with all the WWC Squads would be nice, for a change.
If someone made this + the options in Edit Mode i'd even do some editing for Hairstyle, Shoes etc myself :LOL:

3 more things i have to say:
+ Konami should get rid of that stupid Auto-Strafe once & for all.
Its the most annoying gameplay thing for me, especially in BAL with fixed Player, no wonder you're always out of Stamina after 75 mins matchtime. Even Fifa 10 managed better movement than that
+ Also the Lock-on mechanics are shyte, Players lock on the Ball when its 20 yards away, but NEVER lock on when the ball is within 2 yards of their feet...
+ "Player 2" should be back as a camera view for all Modes. I enjoyed that so much, i can't be the only one ?
i'm one of the few people that doesn't want their footy to look like Tennis or Pong :LMAO:
I enjoy my vertical cameras, just like i would play the game in RL.
If i could actually change and save the camera angles on console, i might use "Player" but they're all fixed, no customization

fregen

Snoka
31 January 2006
Sweden
IFK Norrköping
1. Bring back randomness, realistic midfield battles for example where the ball feels "free".
2. Loads and loads of different shot trajectories
3. Remove passing assistance. Find a balance between user input and player STATS (somewhere between manual and PA1 if you will), body positioning, right/left foot difference etc etc ETC.

BrendaBruna

League 2
3 August 2018
OL Reign
1. Bring back randomness, realistic midfield battles for example where the ball feels "free".
2. Loads and loads of different shot trajectories
3. Remove passing assistance. Find a balance between user input and player STATS (somewhere between manual and PA1 if you will), body positioning, right/left foot difference etc etc ETC.
A level between manual and PA1 would be amazing. That could be achieved by simply reducing the range of assistance.
One of the things that frustrate me the most about PA1 (which I use because I play on the keyboard and FUMA is pretty much unviable on the keyboard) is that you can fill the power bar and make a kilometric pass to someone on the other end of the pitch ACCIDENTALLY, that's ridiculous, passing assistance should definitely fade completely depending on the range of the pass imo.

3 November 2009
England
Liverpool FC
I'm a nerd for settings. Give me more settings, settings & settings any day. I'm not a basketball fan but I've seen the amount of settings & sliders tweaks that are available to the player in the NBA 2K games, Sounds like a basketball fan's dream.

I'd love it if we can have total agency over everything that affects the game from what colour kits the referee wears to the frequency of cutscenes and replays.

Sometimes you just want a quick casual game and your not bothered about all the immersive broadcasting and reactionary aspects but you're forced to wait for a screen wipe, a replay that freezes when you skip it and for the referee to blow the whistle for you to take your freekick/corner. It's so tedious. I wish we could disable them or heck, If I want to play that way... Let me disable fouls altogether! It's not like the game would be less fairer anyway as they're practically inconsistent to the point they're a scam anyway.

rojofa

Premiership
15 September 2017
A level between manual and PA1 would be amazing. That could be achieved by simply reducing the range of assistance.
One of the things that frustrate me the most about PA1 (which I use because I play on the keyboard and FUMA is pretty much unviable on the keyboard) is that you can fill the power bar and make a kilometric pass to someone on the other end of the pitch ACCIDENTALLY, that's ridiculous, passing assistance should definitely fade completely depending on the range of the pass imo.
I seem to remember one version having a decent compromise in this regard on a low assistance setting, can't remember if it was called PA1 or something else and I think it was 2013... The regular pass buttons were assisted like current PA1, but through ball (and maybe cross) were manual.

This meant you could perform the simple passes in the build-up easily, but the final or more intricate passes required you to see and execute it yourself rather than lazily aim in the general direction and let the game do a perfect killer pass by itself, that as you say can even be done by accident which is nonsense.

To answer the OP's question - 1) Proper ball physics. 2) Proper player physics. 3) Scrap MyClub/P2W.

I'm fully expecting 0/3.

Reactions: esk

PogChampion

League 2
17 February 2021
Zagreb, Croatia
Drogba FC
- add an option for online Master League (co-op or vs)

- remove regens in Master League

- remove scripts from gameplay

- add more depth in Master League

- put more leagues (doesn't matter if unlicensed, we have evo-web to fix that)

- refreshed new commentary

- myClub similar to FIFA's FUT (without being so dependable on microtransactions)

That's all I can think of on top of my head

JenoJeno22

Non-League
22 April 2019
Konami established its name due to the gameplay. Lack of license was there all the time but gameplay was always the savior. What I want to see in 2022 is a solid gameplay with a sider for different taste of play like the one in FIFA.

H_G

Non-League
1 February 2021
Tunisia
Use PES 5-2009 player abilities with some abilities from 2020-21, especially players traits from PES5-2009.

Players traits from PES 2018-2021 can cause a boost for some players or a gameplay script.

And, back with the arrows to assign player movement off the ball (like it was in PES 6-2009)

Top Bottom