What's a good formation? please help

ShootyJuice

Non-League
17 October 2006
I'm currently using 3-4-3 A1 , But im conceding far too many goals
What is a good formation to use in my master league and online ?

What formation do the experts on here use ?:)

help appreciated :thumbup:

i use 4-3-3 with 2 wide attackers. the 3 in midfield are close toether and i play on the counter attack. works well

Well... it depends on the team... I like chelsea default formation =) but a 4-2-4 is also good... or a 5-3-2 against some players that only attack... try it yourself ;)

I usually have 2 modes of attack...

4-3-3 (Chelsea, Barcelona) - Good if you really wanna try and rain in the goals. As someone said before, put the two attacking midfielders close together. I tend to play one slightly further ahead than the other, to balance things out a bit.

4-1-2-1-2 (Fuck knows!) - Good if you wanna play a passing game, or a through ball game. Having so many players in the middle of the pitch you can hold the LT and press pass and get lots of people forward to really bombard the opposition.

Often sidebacks are retarded, which can cost you goals. Sometimes you need to check to see they're not set to go aggressively forward, or they can leave you exposed to wingers. Try and get them to hang back as much as possible and use your midfield instead.

.sixtythree. said:
I usually have 2 modes of attack...

4-3-3 (Chelsea, Barcelona) - Good if you really wanna try and rain in the goals. As someone said before, put the two attacking midfielders close together. I tend to play one slightly further ahead than the other, to balance things out a bit.

4-1-2-1-2 (Fuck knows!) - Good if you wanna play a passing game, or a through ball game. Having so many players in the middle of the pitch you can hold the LT and press pass and get lots of people forward to really bombard the opposition.

Often sidebacks are retarded, which can cost you goals. Sometimes you need to check to see they're not set to go aggressively forward, or they can leave you exposed to wingers. Try and get them to hang back as much as possible and use your midfield instead.

nice one , thanks :D

I play as Real Madrid with the following formation in 'top player' mode and it works well:

(4-3-3)

------------------------------ Casillas ----------------------------------

Salgado ------------- Cannavaro ------- Sergio Ramos ----------- R. Carlos

------------------------------- Diarra -----------------------------------

-------------------- Beckham ------------- Emerson -----------------------

------ Robinho ------------------------------------------------ Raul -----

----------------------------- V.Nistelrooy -------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom