What's new on WE10 - Shop?

Luigi Is The Master

Non-League
28 April 2003
Right, since this game has got the options for balls since the beginning, what's new to buy in WE Shop? I hope someone knows that already.
Thank you.

I know you can buy 4 extra balls, being a melon, a watermelon, a piece of meat (with bone) and a barrel) I wonder if the physics change...

Only 3 new goals celebrations?? (the 3rd reminds bebeto's goal celebartion on fifa world cup 94)

Rodallega (young promisse) form colombia is in the weshop too.

Rodallega is in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes this makes me very very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a list made by me:

Winning Eleven 10 WE-SHOP by Tridek2

-Player (Buy new players - 12 pages of players, 14 players a page, 6 players in the last page) COST - 150 WEN a player
-New Teams (The usual classic teams) COST - 1000 WEN a team
-New Stadiums (3 new stadiums will be added, the Training one and 2 Asians) COST - 2000 WEN a Stadium
-Ball Type (You have 9 balls unlocked from the start, here you can buy 5 more, a Beach Ball, a Melon, a Watermelon, a piece of meat (with the bone sticking out), and a barrel. I wonder if the physics change) COST - 500 WEN a "ball"
-Frame while playing (Choose 4 new display frames for the ingame screen, where player names appear) COST - 100 WEN each frame
-Costume (This is the most strange part of WE-SHOP. Choose to play while riding an ostrich, a dinosaur, or wearing a penguin suit...) COST - 5000 WEN each costume... can't wait to try them!
-Edit parts (hair style) (No comments. Dog faces for your players... makes me wonder... only in Japan!) COST - 500 WEN a "face". Will name one dog "Tridek2" :lol:
-Goal Performance (3 new goal celebrations, pretty common ones, the last one is the "put baby to sleep - rock the baby") COST - 1000 WEN a goal celebration
-Camera type (Buy the game camera [Bird's Eye] or [Player]) COST - 500 WEN each camera
-Ball effect (adds the usual spiffy rainbow effect during replay scenes) COST - 500 WEN
-BGM Playback (Listen to the background music anytime) COST - 100 WEN
-Nostalgic BGM (Listen to music from previous Winning Eleven games) COST - 2000 WEN
-View Stadiums (This option is added to the Museum) COST - 100 WEN
-Double Speed
(Play a game at twice the normal speed) COST - 2000 WEN
-****** (Hardest COM level. Most of you will be playing with this option on soon) COST - 1000 WEN
-Master League Const. (Change team draws when you start the Master League) COST - 500 WEN
-Master League Points (Change the number of points you start the ML with) COST - 5000 WEN

WEN needed to unlock everything: Lots of it.
WEN gained from playing a game: 50
WEN gained from other competitions: Unknown

That's about it. Hope this helps,

Tridek2

Last edited:
Well, I bought the barrel ball and the physics are the same....

Aww well, at least patchers will have 14 balls to work with ;)

the new balls aren't so good, because the physic doesn't change !! Thats only for fun. But so there are more balls to edit :)

Are Giovanni Dos Santos (Mexican, 17 years old) and Hugo Sanchez (Mexican also) in the pes shop?? Somebody tell me that Gio Dos Santos appears in FC Barcelona

1-شراء لاعبيين سرييين ...في كل صفحه 14 لاعب وعدد الصفحات 12...في اخر صفحه ستجد 6

لاعبين التكلفه 150 نقطه للاعب الواحد

2-منتخبات سريه كلاسيكيه التكلفه 1000 نقطه لكل منتخب

3-ملاعب جديده التكلفه 2000 نقطه

4- الكورات : في بداية اللعبه ستتوفر لديك حوالي 9 اشكال ..... وستكون هناك 5 كور سريه

التكلفه 500 نقــــــــطه للكورة الواحده

5- الإطار الي يحتوي اسماء الاعبين العدد4 (اظافه للتي تتوفر لديك منذ البداية ) التكلفه 100 للإطار الواحد

6- اطقم مضحكه : تستيطع ان تركب ديناصور في وسط المباراه ..قد يكون مثل الي يلبسها من لايستطيع السباحه ( ياكثرهم الي في الموقع وانا منهم ) وتتذكرون الاطقم الي تلبسها على راسك مثل قناع النمـــــــــر

التكلفه 5000 نقطه للطقم الواحد

7-تعديل شعر الاعبين التكلفه 500 نقطــــــــــه ( كرمكم الله وجه كلب تستطيع وضعه للاعبيك !!!! )

8- احتفال خلال احراز الهدف :

العدد 3 التكلفه 1000 نقطه للإحتفال الواحد

9- كاميرا: لإختيار اسلوب الكاميرا في المباريات..... التكلفه 500 نقطه للكاميرا الواحده

------------------------->>>>>> ابتعد عنها نصيحه

10-مؤثرات خلال الإعاده :

الهدف منها اظهار قوس قزح خلف الكوره في الاعاده..... التكلفه 500 نقطه

نصيحه ابتعد عنها .....

11-للإستماع للموسيقى التي في المؤخره ( الي تسمعها خلال اختيارك للقوائم )

التكلفه 100 نقطه ----------------->>> ابتعد عنها

12-الإستماع للموسيقى الإجزاء السابقه التكلفه 2000 نقطه

13-مشاهدة معلومات حول اي ملعب التكلفه 100 نقطة

14-للزياده سرعة اللعب التكلفه 2000 نقـــــــــــــطه

15- اللعب على مستوى الصعوبه الســــــــــــــــــــادسه التكلفه 1000 نقطه

16-لإختيارك الفرق في كل مجموعه بنفسك ...في الماستر ليــــــــــــج

التكلفه 500 نقطه

17-للتحديد المبلغ عند بدايتك للعب في الماستر ليــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــج

التكــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــلفه 5000 نقطه

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be this new? :shock:

Ostrich:
viploader145254.jpg

Penguin: (with a dog face)
1315-1145804282782.jpg

Dinosaur:
1314-viploader145683.jpg

This "wears" are sux.
Konami joke with us.
Why dont put new 3rd kits, new teams, more world clubs, etc??
Those itens are waste of time...

Well...

Rodallega picture:

rodallega3ad.jpg

LOL RODALLEGA CENTER FORWARD

As always Konami get EVERYTHING wrong. That boy can not play CF! WG (main), then SS and SMF! Never ever a striker!

well since it takes alot of wen to unlock evrything could someone please make an option file that gives 9999999 wen .

what the hell are these japs playing at, playing football riding a raptor, penguin suits, melons, barrells piece of meat. this is pathetic. this is meant to be a serious football game. i have had enough of this ridiculous crap. why dont they concentrate on other aspects like the master league and trying to improve the game better then what it really is. all WE10 is a update, i admit it playes better that the previous version but it does not justify the money we spend for little tweaks here and there.

doobie allstars said:
what the hell are these japs playing at, playing football riding a raptor, penguin suits, melons, barrells piece of meat. this is pathetic. this is meant to be a serious football game. i have had enough of this ridiculous crap. why dont they concentrate on other aspects like the master league and trying to improve the game better then what it really is. all WE10 is a update, i admit it playes better that the previous version but it does not justify the money we spend for little tweaks here and there.

That's right. I do agree with you !!

Back
Top Bottom