Whats so great about online play anyway? TELL ME!

oh god is that wrong

MP as important as SP now for the developers bcause XBOX LIVE is so popular. if u dont have online features than ur game aint gonna do well. i do not have a single game that is not LIVE enabled(if i did have then i probably sold it bcause it got boring bcause there were no online features)

Yep,I have played 2 games offline,It just feels predictable.
Online is where its at for me.
Every game,Every opponent is different.

I love it more and more every day.
8)

Condemned, Hitman, Tomb Raider, Dead Rising on the 360 are all games with NO online (unless you count scoreboards!!!) and there are COUNTLESS games in the last 20 years that have not had (or needed) multiplayer and been amazing classics - so I think its a bit hash to say that there is no point in games that dont have Live and games that dont have Live dont sell

I agree that sports games NEED multiplayer (and, for extened value, FPSs) but my debate was whether its worth the cost/hassle on PES6 to play live - we all coped untill the 2000s without xbox Live, just playing with mates. It was the AI and the quality of gameplay in single player mode that made PES series a success

So if people only rely on the quality of human opponents (on Live), development of AI will be reduced/forgotten, to the detrament of the game

Back
Top Bottom