What's the best modchip for the ps2?

J

jon.i.o

What's the best modchip for the ps2 considering price and easy to use factor?

Thanks in advance. ;)

i have a pro DMS 4 chip. I got it with a new ps2 for just over $300 back in feb from xmodd. Ive had no problems with it, its very easy to use. You can also turn it off if u want to play an original game..

ye i think pro DMS 4's the best so far becaus..................... errrmmm......it's really eas............errrrmmm....... is that trish stratus????(@ rickyricc) oh man i could die for that pic.. :mrgreen: really i could, oh sorry (was a bit carried away) ye pro DMS 4's been very loyal to me so.....

The price is a bit steep, $300!?!?

I found something called the Slide Card Set v3.6.

Is it any good?

DMS4 EZI Pro is the best provided you dont try and fit it like a bull in a china shop , I have successfully fitted 2 of those to V8 and V11 PS2's respectively, and watched in horror as my cousin broke feet on his Bios Chip in his PS2 as he tried to fit one! :) he now has a nice black Door Stop!!

DJ

Slide cards I would be careful with using, it can damage your PS2 Tray Mechanism which will affect the ejecting and loading of CD's/DVD's

DJ

In reference to the chip , DMS4 EZI Pro is clearly the best available. But a point on the swap magic disk which comes with a slide card will only set u back £15 not sure what u could get one in $ for. Now I used this for a few years before I chiped a ps2 and at no point have I had any problems, you just have to b a bit careful and not batter the ps2.

i find the swap magic disks fine, I also u the flip top which is really easy and quick. It comes in handy when ur playing online games as the dnas will not detect anything, basically coz there's nothing to find.

Back
Top Bottom