I dont understand the licenses. Whats the difference between(related to clubs):

0)Chelsea: full licensed, with real name, kits and player names
1)Manchester: no real name, no real kit, but REAL PLAYER NAMES
2)São Paulo: no real name, no real kit, and NO REAL PLAYER NAMES

The same for international teams:
1)Brazil: No real kits, but real player names
2)Germany: No real kits and NO REAL PLAYER NAMES

Why did 1 and 2 are different?

ok to clarify, PES have a FIFA Pro license meaning majority of PLAYER names will be real. Germany's license want too much money for it, Same goes for Holland, if Konami pay their demands all other Football Associations will want the same!

Konami went to Chelsea and Arsenal individually and got their licenses to use them in the game, notice how Chelsea and Arsenal DONT have Premier League badges? if they did the Premier League could sue Konami.

DJ

djdavedoc said:
ok to clarify, PES have a FIFA Pro license meaning majority of PLAYER names will be real. Germany's license want too much money for it, Same goes for Holland, if Konami pay their demands all other Football Associations will want the same!
Thanks, this information really helped me. And about São Paulo, do you know why they dont have the license? This FIFA Pro license is only for European teams? I think its Konami's fault to don't achieve the license from São Paulo, because I doubt that a brazilian team would demands too much money to give a license. :D

One more question about this: why the german players have real names in the clubs?

Konami went to Chelsea and Arsenal individually and got their licenses to use them in the game, notice how Chelsea and Arsenal DONT have Premier League badges? if they did the Premier League could sue Konami.
DJ
I already knew about the individual licenses. But I havent noticed the Premier League badges! :applause:

Its a fucking joke theres about 500 licences to be bought to get FIFA 06 type game.
Ea spend the ime and effort and ae rewarded with buyers who want to be Rooney/Ronnie etc:

Would you pay a tenner more for Pro Evo Fifa licenced?

kdjac

YES

imagine the time it would save on patch making and modding,all that would need modding would be not included stadiums and ad boards.

and at the end of teh day,fifa should just waste there money on purchasing the rights to pro evolution and there dev's and create a fifa game that plays identical to pro evolution,and has the same style graphics...and there you have the greatest football game ever created.

Never Happen EVER!!! although WE/PES and EA commend each others games and that, dont be fooled m8, i really really think they are "sworn enimies" trying to see who'll kick who out of the tossle to be the best football developer forever.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom