What's the effect of a star in a certain player ability?

Unique

Non-League
21 March 2005
Kuwait
Al-Arabi
Hi all :) , I've been wondering what's the difference between having a star or not in a certain ability, for example; let's assume a player A and a player B, the status of both players are the same but player B has a star in middle shooting for example, what effect does that make ? is it something like +5 to both shoot technique and shoot accuracy or is it something else ?

Thank you ;)

Whenever you take a shot, there are two types of shots that will come out. One is the regular shot and the other is a more direct shot. Everytime you shoot, if you go and watch the replay, you'll sometimes notice that the ball didnt spin. Normally it does but every now and then, the ball will go straight like a bullet and not spin at all while its in the air.

Now when you have the middle shot star, you are more likely to perform these kind of shots. Everyone can do them but the people with the stars do them a lot more often.

The best way to pull it off is to run, then double tap forward so that the player hits the ball forward for a more faster dash, now before you make contact with the ball again, shoot first time and sometimes you'll do the middle shot.

RuneEdge said:
Whenever you take a shot, there are two types of shots that will come out. One is the regular shot and the other is a more direct shot. Everytime you shoot, if you go and watch the replay, you'll sometimes notice that the ball didnt spin. Normally it does but every now and then, the ball will go straight like a bullet and not spin at all while its in the air.

Now when you have the middle shot star, you are more likely to perform these kind of shots. Everyone can do them but the people with the stars do them a lot more often.

The best way to pull it off is to run, then double tap forward so that the player hits the ball forward for a more faster dash, now before you make contact with the ball again, shoot first time and sometimes you'll do the middle shot.

Are you sure? I think middle shooting is just the ability to shoot on goal from a middle distance. No matter if the ball spin or not. Maybe it is the the ability to shoot and score form outside the box...i don' t know. The official guide should explain it well.

This is what I read in the official PES5 guide.
Maybe I misunderstood it but thats pretty much exactly what it says.

Back
Top Bottom