What's the weather like?

F

fantasheva

Hi everyone,

I have a question for those who are currently playin' in Master League...

Well, after 17 matches, I reached almost the mid-season and I've never met on my way even just a single day of cloudy/rainy/snowy weather :shock: [there's only the cold effect with the breathing-smoke]...

Is the same for you?

Did someone at Konami forget to include the random-weather during the competition or it's all about fate and my experience is a mere chance?

Thx & Have fun. :circle:

Yeah, know what you mean, two seasons in and not a drop of the wet stuff. Maybe Konami has factored in the Greenhouse Effect and next year we're not going to get any rain?!

Konami have predicted the down fall of the planet :(

Well..I hoped it was my fault [some settings missed or stuff like that...]

...but if there's no random weather during competitions is a crazy missing from Konami. After a dozen of their games where this [basilar] option was included.

They forgot a code-line? or what?...DOH!

It's kinda weird...after years of "people-askin'" they finally give us snow on the pitch but ONLY for Versus?!?
It sounds like a joke. A bad one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do wish they'd add some kind of seasonal weather. At the start and end of the season you'd have sunny weather, around the middle there's a chance of light snow, and in between that there's chances of rain.

I think it would add a nice bit of atmosphere and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

nerf said:
I do wish they'd add some kind of seasonal weather. At the start and end of the season you'd have sunny weather, around the middle there's a chance of light snow, and in between that there's chances of rain.

But it was like that.

It's been like that for ages. Pes 4 had the seasonal weather and so the 3, even Winning Eleven in 1996 had it.

Konami has some drunk clochard in their team. For sure.

I was just about to ask about this and thought I missed an option somewhere!

It's definitely a disappointment but won't affect my love for this game!

Back
Top Bottom