What's wrong with this replay?

cregser

La Liga
8 March 2004
Dublin
Clicky

I was playing the Pes5 demo and the ref started giving these very strange offside decisions. Low and behold, I discovered Petr Cech has just gone and evapourated into thin air. I wonder has anyone else had this problem? I hope it doesn't crop up in pes5 proper.

While I'm at it. Here's another problem I'm having with the demo. In the video, Roberto Carlos crosses it in from a corner and it comes back out to him. So I hit circle twice and he just wacks it into row Z. This has happened a few times. I wonder has anyone else had this problem?

The thing with Carlos is because you didn't aim the cross, or didn't do it properly. This happens sometimes still to me - you have to aim every cross perfectly now, and if you don't, the player will just boot it forwards.

For the first clip, I was thinking "oh, he's left his finger on triangle and accidentally run the goalie out to the halfway line" - but no, that flip through the players at the end of the replay proves it. I wouldn't worry though, it doesn't happen in WE9, and it's unlikely that there will be any new big bugs in PES5, even the PC version, that weren't in WE9 - certainly not *that* big.

There are always bugs in the demo - doesn't it hang when someone gets injured, as well? That won't happen in the finished game either.

Cheers for that. I'm obviously stuck in my automatic crossing ways. I would use L1+O but that usually results in switching players.

Going by you're avatar you're no stranger to PES glitches. The keeper disappearing was actually the comp AI's keeper. Just vanished. I was wondering what the f*ck was wrong with the offside rule before I realised what happened. Doesn't seem to be a common complaint anyway.

Back
Top Bottom