Whats Your Favorite Game Intro

Last edited:
exactly what i wanted to post when i read the thread-title. :)

yeah gran turismo game have always had great intros, great music too with the manic street preachers and feeder, my favs actua soccer 3 on ps1, great premiership clips set to classical music,very moving

GT2 with Cardigans My Favourite Game Remix and Winning Eleven 10 :) I love the music

Dj

champs league intro is crap, just full of clips of arsenal lol,fa prem league stars had a great intro too, good trance music too

Dazfeeder... that good trance music intro to Premier League Stars was ATB 9PM Till I Come (Signum Remix) incase anyone is interested.

I also have the full length version of this track in my collection of Trance MP3's

The other track would have been Electrique Boutique Revelation (Original Mix) from what I can remember too.

Dj

" You’re a goal scoring superstar hero
You let your hair down and play to the fans
You’re a goal scoring superstar hero
And every goal, goal, goal says you’re the best in the land

We sing your song and you turn up the heat
And with your ball control you’ve got the world at your feet

I’ve got you’re name on the back of my shirt
You drive me wild I wanna be your superstar girl.........."

You knew you were gonna be glued for hours, or until your joystick broke again, then you'd be fixing that for an hour! :D

^ohhh yeah that intro to SWOS gives me chills just remembering it now!

Dj

yeah the prem league stars was all ministry of sound, atb and paul oakenfold, got most of the tracks on vinyl, still play now if im dj'ing anywhere

To be honest I only ever watch a game intro once (first time I play it) and after that I usually skip 'em!

Thats a good intro, but i think PES1/WE5 is better.

That has to the best intro that captures the passion and emotion of football. I like the whole thing where the kids being lifted up the wall to see the football game (while the other kid doing kickups), and you see all drama of what's happening on the football pitch and how passionate the fans are reacting to what going and everything. Brilliant!

Metal Gear Solid 2 (Epic intro, best til last!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lf5Yk0yVD0
Yeah, that intro was sicker than AIDS!!

Last edited:
Im split with WE6/PES2 and FFVII.

Both do the job so well, get you introduced to a great game before you even control a single pixle.

whats the point of intro if it looks nothing like the game...talking about winning eleven and most other games

well fifa, champs league, metal gear solid and gran turismo games all use in game footage for the intros mate

Back
Top Bottom