Whats your favourite pes?

pes 1 for me, european version of winning eleven in 2002 probably, so one of the best; my first konami footie game so it has some sentimental value 4 me ;P

I was most addicted to PES2, but I have to say Pes4 is the best, but i dont play it as much.

PES4 man!! untouchable.. as the sayin' goes "The more u do stuff the better u become"

ISS Pro Evolution 2 was my favourite for PS1 :)

Overall I thought it was a bit more realistic with less of the bullshit moments you get with PES's later on.

DJ

PES 6. It has its issues but all-in-all it's the best football game ever created IMO.

ISS 98 on ps1 was the best one for me. Great bal control and i just loved playing with Nigeria :P Kanu, George and Babangida... lovely

my all time fave pes game has to be pes3.i neally cried when the game changed so much from pes 3 to pes 4.over time i have grown to love pes 5 and 6.for me pes 3 is the ultimate,even from iss and iss deluxe through to pes 3 they were all excellent konami devloped footie sims.there was iss on the game cube that was shit because i think the game was developed by a diffrent konami team.i think from south korea? any way back to the answer,i love pes 3 love it fucking love it.when pes 4 came out i honestly thought that this was also developed by the other konani team and was initialy dissapointed.i know that pes 2008 is all about evolving and that but by what i have seen and played so far it is like pes6 360,which we all know is a pile of shyte.i so hope the new pes 2008 ps3 lives up to our expectations and konami's reputation,in a way if the new pes 2008 played similar to pes 3 i would not complain.im not gona go on about what i loved bout pes3 because id be here till pes 2025 but i just loved the ball physics,the shooting passing oh fucking everything about the game.i lost most off my life playing that game againts my friends.it was brilliant.i do ofcourse still love the latter pes games but no as much.so is any1 with me by when i say if pro 2008 played like pes3 or am i talking shit.sorry for going on so much but iam so passionate about iss/pro games guys as im sure most of you guys are.i nearly lost faith when pes3 evolved to pes 4.........

Last edited:
My favourite version of the game is PES3.

That's the one one I most enjoyed.

Here is a list of the PES series in order of the most I got a lot of joy out of:

1. PES3
2. PES4
3. PES2
4. PES5
5. PES1
6. ISS PES2
7. PES6

Last edited:
good point. I've played konami games since ISS deluxe but I must admit the one that suited me most in terms of gameplay (though being not considered that good by the most of the people out there) is PES5. maybe just because it's the one I've played most with a lot of ML seasons so I've gone deeper in the gameplay than with any other PES. the only one I also played that much was ISS98 for N64, but it's a different story :D

then there is a game that provided me the best epic battles and I'd say it is pes4. when I went online with cagliari it was all great: playing without server rankings meant no lag, no cheaters.. just fun.

I know this may not count but I really enjoyed Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution..My first patching experience..Really enjoyed Pro Evo 1..Was pretty amazing and made fifa look like sunday league soccer.

PES5, followed by 4. Took me ages to upgrade from four, which is the one that totaly converted me away from the F*FA series. but nowadays i'm still playing and enjoying five! I got six when it went on platinum and think it's poop- technical terminology there.

Back
Top Bottom