kdjac

League 2
3 May 2004
Ireland
Master League started 3 months ago
6 Star
Match Mode Players
West Ham

6 seasons in division 2 (once coming last) no money scraping the wages year after year, never gave up. Kept on playing kept keeping the faith each season having to sell a good player just to get by with wages. Noone ever loaned me players. Bought Yakubu in 1st season and played a 4 5 1 him and Benayoun bascially keeping me afloat. Bought in Nasri a 17 year old from Marseille superb player went to a 4 3 2 1 him and Benny playing AMFs.

8 season form
2005 8th W1D5L8 Cup 1st game
2006 4th W6D4L4 Cup final 4
2007 5th W5D3L6 Cup runner up
2008 4th W5D6L3 Cup Runner up
2009 5th W5D6L3 Cup final four << Consistent
2010 1st W11D0L3 Cup Runner up
Div 1
2011 4th W14D11L5 Cup Runner up

Started with minimum amount of cash.

Eventually Yakubu started to be top scorer for 4 successive seasons missed out on promotion 3 years in a row in the last game. Always promised to obliterate teams just never had the cutting edge and ability to defend for 90 minutes. Then came my season where i had 10k to spend after the wages!!!!

Best 11 when romping home to Div 2 title
Carroll
Scaloni CB A Beretsky CB A Ferdinand CB
Reo Coker DMF
Clarke/Fletcher RWB Konchesky LWB
Nasri Benayoun Newton all AMFS
Yakubu CF

Won the league had cash to spend went mental and bought in another CB Haqui GK Erkhat and AMF CA. Just done 1st season in Div 1 came 4th but if i won last game would have been 2nd gutted, seriously gutted contemplating giving it all up. Lost Div 1 final too , Bruge beat me in final and in last game i drew 1-1 with them, they got a peno that never was. My siging policy is they must be 15-23 and as free as possible. Just added Zidane Jovanivic and Montella . But when they go into the side mainly to be backups to my AMFs and CF nearly all the original West Ham players will be gone, mostly due to retirement but some had to be sold for cash.

Possible starting 11 for new season.

Erhkat ////Carroll < i hate him cost me 4 cups.
Hagui Beretsky Ferdinand ////// with Mihailovic Ward and Gabbidon as back ups.
Reo Coker //////////Carboni and Scaloni as backups
Fae and Konchesky ///// Carboni Scaloni and Mullins
Nasri Ca Benayoun ////Zidane Jovenvic Diego Capel and Newton (38 this year) back ups
Yakubu ///Montella

Play a 3 3 3 1 with 3 Cbs a DMF in front of them and 2 WBs to get forward to suppport wide AMFs and a central AMF and a in the box CF. Generally swamp teams but next seaons will tinker again with back 3, 2 many one on ones that get by, need to cut them out.

Do you go on? Do you start again with a new team? Its hard to say goodbye when the team you picked pretty much isnt there anymore. But playing ML is to get the best team possible so im heading that way but after doing it the really hard way i liked having crap players as it made it more fun.

kdjac

:lol: :lol:
but, ye i find it frustrating when i have all the best players and the game becomes a little bit too easy and boring (on 6 *s), so i sell all my good players and buy crap ones, i get the crap players, its a lot more challenging and fun but (you'll never be happy with your squad without big names in it, plus you want to win the league) i'm like "i cant wait to strenghten my squad and get that brilliant LB or ST etc (as a manager), i need more goals or whateva", i buy new top players and it gets stupidly easy again so the cycle just keeps going round..... 2014 and still moving strong :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom