When having the game do you play games or do challenge Training?

tony 7

League 2
30 August 2003
Northamptonshire
I have only had a few games on WE9 and the animation is a lot better meaning you can do more things but breaking the computer down on 5 star is harder.
Do you play matches and hope you improve or do you learn the training to learn new controls and make yourself a better player?

Challenge Training usually just teaches you individual skills.

Last edited:
Just played 2 games with England in the European cup. I lost my first game 2-0 to Serbia and 1-0 to Portugal. I am starting to attack and keep the ball a bit better now. It is harder to do the through balls and the chipped through balls seem to run too far this is on 5 star.
What tournaments do you do when you get the game and is anyone starting a master league game yet?

My other questioun is there will be patches later and if I earn a lot of WEN and win trophies will I lose all these when the new patches come up because some new patches also change the option file for example when the transfers are updated.

I dont think it affects the WE Shop. It just messes up the transfers if you use an old option file on a new patched game.

But wouldnt bother cuz we'll be playing PES5 when that comes out so all your efforts will go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom