When PES6 Gets Released.. Which Will U Choose ?? (U Will Understand Inside Topic)

FyNoMeNoN

League 2
3 July 2006
Egypt
Ahly
I was wondering.. i think online play is something so cool.. and i already played WE 10 for 4 monthes until now but still against COM.. cant wait to play tha same game which is PES6 but online.... tha thing which is tha disadvantage is that u cant use any patches or option files while playing online so u will have to use tha own game's default player stats and default kits and balls and boots and all these things that we can modify while not playing online using patches and option files.

Tha question is..... Will u play with patches and option files but against COM.... Or go on tha online wonder world but play with default stuff ?????????????

I am sure most people will do both. I will edit the game for playing offline and then not have a choice to edit but play online and become the worlds number 1!!!!

smurf1020 said:
I am sure most people will do both. I will edit the game for playing offline and then not have a choice to edit but play online and become the worlds number 1!!!!

Thats a good way to solve tha problem.. but again when u play online after just finishing playing with tha patch u will feel a big differemce and get sick of tha default stuff

Back
Top Bottom