• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Where are the SCENARIS???

montauban10

Non-League
24 February 2004
Hello guys!

Do you remember the Scenarios of ISS series?

Wouldn´t it be fantastic if the scenarios of International Superstar Soccer came back in Winning Eleven?

Why Konami, why not???

SweMan

Muffinman
5 June 2005
Sweden
montauban10 said:
Hello guys!

Do you remember the Scenarios of ISS series?

Wouldn´t it be fantastic if the scenarios of International Superstar Soccer came back in Winning Eleven?

Why Konami, why not???
What can you do with it?

montauban10

Non-League
24 February 2004
They were 32 situations for you to push comebacks, for example:

Costa Rica 1 vs 3 France, you only have 15 minutes! And only 10 players!!!

Go, push a comeback if you can! It was reay cool!

D

Del_piero71

Those were great memories :). Certainly one of the best modes on a football game. After being on the N64 ISS's, it then went to the ISS's on PS2 :(, shame it didn't come to PES's. Maybe in future realises... we hope :).

7 August 2004
Liverpool
yeah they were great. It can also easily be added to the challenge training mode as a final test for pes points. That would be great, remember having to play one challenge about 10 times before i got it (1-0 down in injurytime with a corner for my team, or something like that)

D

DKHiggins

UEFA Champions league on the PS1 had awesome scenarios such as redoing the classic 1999 champions league final from the 79th minute.

Top Bottom