• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

WHERE IS DIEGO?

J

J-vader

Does anybody know where diego is on PES6:( .

He plays for werder brehmen but they are not on the game. Does anybody know if he is on the game? :(

J

J-vader

hes not at porto on game. does anyone know where he is????????

FyNoMeNoN

League 2
3 July 2006
Egypt
Ahly
Do u play with tha game's default database ?? Coz i dont think anybody plays PES6 without a certain OF.. so u should play with an option file and u will have him in werder bremen.. i play with diego in werder bremen and everything with tha OF i use

J

J-vader

yeah i play with the default teams. i wanna sign diego but i can't find him. is he on the game???????????/

FyNoMeNoN

League 2
3 July 2006
Egypt
Ahly
his apps and stats r as real as possible.. having an option file is a great thing.. myself cant play without an option file.. i dont know how u manage to play without one.. u gotta get yr hands on an OF

Top Bottom