Where is Riquelme,Ballack and Kahn?HELP

M

Maul

i've been translating the players name,but somehow can't find these 3 players anywhere,wth?!Riquelme suppose to be at Villareal isn't he?and Ballack and Kahn at Bayern/German Int?could someone help me out here,thanks in advance

m8 go to argentina team and look at player number 8 thats Riquelme, do the same with the others. Look at the international teams and changer there names 1st then most of the other (if they are not dup) will change

Riquelme is at Villarreal. He just has "Roman" on his shirt, because that's what he wears when he plays for Argentina.

Ballack and Kahn are in the Germany team. Register them with Bayern from there.

i'll look for number 8 Riquelme

but as for Ballack and Kahn,i've looked everywhere,club and international,can't find both in the teams:( maybe they're named differently?but i thought Bayern club is already licensed?

yeah but not the persons kahn and ballack as they put something in their contract to sell the rights on their name and look seperately from the club. so guess they were too expensive for nokami. but they are in the german national team. i just transfered them and assigned their correct faces.

could somebody post the real Ballack's face in the Edit Mode?which one?too many faces

i've found Kahn,but Ballack...anyone?

Maul said:
could somebody post the real Ballack's face in the Edit Mode?which one?too many faces

i've found Kahn,but Ballack...anyone?

Kahn is 40, i think Ballack 42 or 43. ;)

Back
Top Bottom