Where is the Big Brother thread?

Not the biggest fan of Big Brother but THAT, was brilliant.

I love the psychological aspect to it, and it's great when they do things they've not done before. Charley's psychological state is utterly... Fascinating.

I'm presuming she must have had a hard upbringing, because she's constantly in protect-myself mode. I pissed myself when she could hear her name getting booed to fuck, and then she says "Nikki right, I'm not being funny, but there were only a few boos for me, they were really booing you"... :lol:

And then when she's evicted and the crowd are told to be silent, there's one boo and she goes APE, "DON'T BOO ME, I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG", I thought she was going to have a heart attack!! :D

And as Davina said, only she can take "GET CHARLEY OUT" and turn it into "did you see all the signs they had with my face on them, it was amazing"... :D

HAHA, love it. Brilliant stuff, it's so interesting to see how people can react so differently to the same thing. And it's amazing to see that such "extreme" people (as in different personality traits) actually do exist, they're not just the product of comedy writers.

Charley is such a character...she should win. I only wish the British public could open their eyes as she is the only worthy winner there.

All the girls at work are saying how they will love to have a friend like her. She may argue a lot but she instantly forgets about it in like 5 mins :lol:

Get Chanel out!

Last edited:
I hear you.

God, when she goes running to Ziggy going "YAY, I can be your friend again now, will you sleep with me tonight?!" I just wanted to slap her in her stupid little face.

And not even through jealousy. Believe it or not. Seriously. Why are you looking at me like that...

Seriously though, I can't believe that there are women out there who are like that, in this day and age. You can fuck me about and tell me that you want a real relationship, then you can dump me as soon as you've had enough sex with me, but then when you fancy another shag you can say you love me again and everything will be fine!

Is it stupidity, is it desperation, what the hell is it??

Last edited:
Best thing about this year's Big Brother is those mad fuckers Big Cook and Little Cook presenting Big Mouth tonight, what a bunch of geezers.

Let me take back everything I said about Charley....what a vile vile human being - we completely switched when she said all that stuff to Bryan and started imitating him :(

I thought she can't be that bad....boy, was I wrong!

She is not as bad as Grace though (from last year) - now, she was evil!

Haha, didn't see that. I remember Grace though, the girlfriend hated her guts - didn't quite get why but I didn't really watch it, so...

Who was booted out last night?

EDIT: Nicky. God, look at her, that was the biggest smile she could muster. If she ever won the lottery, you can just picture her face. :| "Money doesn't bring you happiness, though."

Shame, I actually quite fancied her - NO, NOT BECAUSE SHE'S A MISERABLE **** LIKE ME. She was nice. Just a shame that she's been born with the "happy" half of her brain missing.

Last edited:
And Chanelle is out of there!

She must feel utterly stupid, two nights ago she and Ziggy were quite obviously bonking like mad, and the day after he says "let's split up, it's not you, it's me". But so she should feel stupid, because he's "dumped" her TWICE, and then she's gone straight back to him when he's decided he wants another shag.

I've already said this but still, it really boggles my mind how some women, even today, are gluttons for punishment. It's almost like she was begging to be used.

To be honest, she might have been a mong and an annoying one at that, but she was far better looking than the woman she idolises and wants to look like - Snoutoria Beckham

HAHAHA, did anyone see Little Brother combing over Brian's questionnaire form?

One question was, what is the largest carnivore on Earth? Now the answer is polar bear. You know he's got it wrong, I was thinking he might say dinosaur...

His answer was...

Brazil.

:D :D :D

lol, what a gimp.

i don't believe that he's never heard of shakespear, though. that's someone just pretending to be dumb to get the sympathy vote...

Back
Top Bottom