Where the HECK is Cagliari???

jardeus

Non-League
16 December 2005
Could someone tell me where can i find cagliari team , cannot find in serie A , supposed it was replaced by some weird pegasus emblem teams. Thanx anyway.:shock:

You see thats what annoys me about konami. they supposedly bought the license to serie A and other leagues and you get some teams unlicensed anyway like Cagliari. They were licensed last time so whats bloody changed? They got Munich licensed and thye havent a bloody sponsor on their shirts.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

cagliari weren't licensed in pes5, they were called teste di moro or some shit like that

antred said:
You see thats what annoys me about konami. they supposedly bought the license to serie A and other leagues and you get some teams unlicensed anyway like Cagliari. They were licensed last time so whats bloody changed? They got Munich licensed and thye havent a bloody sponsor on their shirts.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

i don't think the "serie a" license includes all individual team rights. every club is handling their own rights, just as they do with for example television contracts.

about the bayern sponsor, i am sure it is not konami's fault. must have been some problem with the german telekom. (t.com)

And what does the pegasus team represent then? if konami didn't have their licensed at least change the teams into "teste di moro" or some shit , not some bunch of aliens!!! Or change the players name for christ sake .. now i have to edit from scratch for Cagliari ,....Damn konami , not to mention the lack of depth in this WE 10!!!

Back
Top Bottom