• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Where the HECK is Cagliari???

jardeus

Non-League
16 December 2005
Could someone tell me where can i find cagliari team , cannot find in serie A , supposed it was replaced by some weird pegasus emblem teams. Thanx anyway.:shock:

antred

Banned
15 August 2003
You see thats what annoys me about konami. they supposedly bought the license to serie A and other leagues and you get some teams unlicensed anyway like Cagliari. They were licensed last time so whats bloody changed? They got Munich licensed and thye havent a bloody sponsor on their shirts.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

fishcake

Premiership
1 January 2003
L4
cagliari weren't licensed in pes5, they were called teste di moro or some shit like that

OPM

2 June 2003
Budapest
antred said:
You see thats what annoys me about konami. they supposedly bought the license to serie A and other leagues and you get some teams unlicensed anyway like Cagliari. They were licensed last time so whats bloody changed? They got Munich licensed and thye havent a bloody sponsor on their shirts.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

i don't think the "serie a" license includes all individual team rights. every club is handling their own rights, just as they do with for example television contracts.

about the bayern sponsor, i am sure it is not konami's fault. must have been some problem with the german telekom. (t.com)

jardeus

Non-League
16 December 2005
And what does the pegasus team represent then? if konami didn't have their licensed at least change the teams into "teste di moro" or some shit , not some bunch of aliens!!! Or change the players name for christ sake .. now i have to edit from scratch for Cagliari ,....Damn konami , not to mention the lack of depth in this WE 10!!!

Top Bottom