Where to buy digital fifa 13?

I can buy a key for you from cddiski if you pay me via paypal?

Erm but i can buy it myself from cddiski cant I? No offense intended but why would I need someone else to buy it for me? You just mean if im worried about it being unsafe?

Cheers for offer i might take u up actually :S

You just mean if im worried about it being unsafe?

Yes :)

They've stopped taking Paypal now so that removes a layer of security, I've already used my credit card with them in the past so if they're going to do something bad they already have my details anyway ;)

hey placebo so u think its 100% safe?

Nothing is 100% safe but I don't feel any more risk buying from them than say buying direct from Steam or GOG or Gamersgate etc. etc.

Yes :)

They've stopped taking Paypal now so that removes a layer of security, I've already used my credit card with them in the past so if they're going to do something bad they already have my details anyway ;)

Nothing is 100% safe but I don't feel any more risk buying from them than say buying direct from Steam or GOG or Gamersgate etc. etc.

they do paypal http://play-sc.com/How-to-pay.html

never used them before but they are 23.99 vs 20.99 on cddiski but at least they have paypal and aint russian?

what? i thought it was legit!! i just done it cos i cba going to shop and my dvd drive is broke its only 20 quid at siansburys i paid 24 for key..know u tell me its illegal lol

what? i thought it was legit!! i just done it cos i cba going to shop and my dvd drive is broke its only 20 quid at siansburys i paid 24 for key..know u tell me its illegal lol

You can't be serious.

Companies in Russia selling keys to EA games.
Why would EA sell them keys to sell to you cheaply?

Must be iffy as hell.

You can't be serious.

Companies in Russia selling keys to EA games.
Why would EA sell them keys to sell to you cheaply?

Must be iffy as hell.

signapore end up buying from,,,used paypal so hope my card deatils are safe.

I just thought i was buying a legit digital copy..its cheaper as there is no pakcaging etc...

signapore end up buying from,,,used paypal so hope my card deatils are safe.

I just thought i was buying a legit digital copy..its cheaper as there is no pakcaging etc...

Yeah maybe that is the case. Hope so.
Just seems a big risk to take for the sake of a few quid.

Worst case though, if you were giving your money to some criminal instead of those that make the game.

You really shouldn't buy these keys as EA will ban you, which is not worth saving a few quid over.

They're grey sales, it's EA's responsibility to implement a region/language locking system for such sales but if they can't be bothered to why should the end customer care if it saves them a couple of quid? :)

We lock our Polish/Russian CD Keys so that Arma is only in Polish/Russian when buying a game from Poland/Russia, thus there's no incentive for people outside Poland/Russia to buy the game so cheaply.

Back
Top Bottom