where was everyone??

R

RAZOR1313

last night I was online in we9 and I'm in Toronto Canada no one was there just me i was the first person to hit the server and no i'm not bragging just saying I wish I had someone to play with,did nobody get it??

well if anyone wants to play tonight let me know, and just to let you know no headset is required and my name is MUDBUTT.
ya i played with a buddy of mine last night online and it's just kinda dumb when there is a replay all you can do is select a comment that is pre selected but i think you can change them to what you want them to be!

RAZOR1313 said:
well if anyone wants to play tonight let me know, and just to let you know no headset is required and my name is MUDBUTT.
ya i played with a buddy of mine last night online and it's just kinda dumb when there is a replay all you can do is select a comment that is pre selected but i think you can change them to what you want them to be!

I am supposed to be playing a friend of mine tonight but if I have time maybe I will look for you. I am going to try and make my name Ezio if I can.

Ezio

Back
Top Bottom