Which club's supporters annoy you the most?

But how many of those in the stadium arent pre 90-ties fans? Probably the majority with quite a few starting supporting manu when they were consistly winning trophies. Making the majority of the fans in their, aswell as the corporate muchers, glory fans to some extent.

But where else would you get a standing ovation for player who scored a hatrick against you in the champions league and knocked you out of the competition?

Anfield. Remember them applauding henry after he ripped us apart again awhile ago.

Still at least you were applauding THE REAL Ronaldo that night, unlike that fucking pansy you got now.

Anyway, most of the Chelski glory hunters don't realise that during the 80's they actually spent two spells in the second division. Bit like Man Yoo prawn sandwich eaters and the period between 1968 and 1993.

Last edited by a moderator:
man united fans

arrogant bastards, always have a come back

hardly ever a good one

just piss me off

chelsea and spurs fans are close behind

But where else would you get a standing ovation for player who scored a hatrick against you in the champions league and knocked you out of the competition?

Portsmouth - When they clapped Arsenal after they gubbed them 5-0.

Madrid - When they applauded Ronaldinho for scoring a wonder-goal, never in a million years would Man U fans be clapping Gerrard firing in a wonder goal.

Remember Celtic fans clapping the class of PSG in the CWC, best team I've ever saw coming to Parkhead.

FD

Madrid - When they applauded Ronaldinho for scoring a wonder-goal, never in a million years would Man U fans be clapping Gerrard firing in a wonder goal.

Remember Celtic fans clapping the class of PSG in the CWC, best team I've ever saw coming to Parkhead.

FD

United supporters wouldn't clap Gerrard, agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea fans who say "The Money has nothing to do with it!" You were an average team before that.... now look at you since the money came...

Dj

Nice edit of your post. I suppose you decided Celtic weren't shite after all eh?

Celtic ARE SHIT but it was off-topic and you know what the Nazi moderators are like around here - I already have 3 warnings for doing FUCK ALL wrong.

MWAH! xxxxxxx

All fans are the same. I used to hate glory supporters but having met a lot of Man Utd and Chelsea fans in Japan and seeing them enjoying (and me getting paid to talk about) football, they really don't bother me now.
There's too much of this 'I'm a bigger fan than you 'cause I've seen more games and I live near the ground, etc'. Let's all just enjoy a great game, except Leeds fans. I fuckin' hate them..

I'm glad I'm not the only person who hates Portsmouth fans

I had to sit next to them in the east stand in the FA Cup, and my god they annoyed me so much! they only know two songs and they dont shut up at all!

Last edited:
That's the difference though, Portsmouth support their team when things are going poorly too and continously through the match, whilst others, just like on Tuesday when Kaka started running amok, OT was silenced, just as it was against Boro.

The bigger teams have more 'glory fans' who don't open their mouths, except to moan, whilst lesser teams have more genuine fans (% wise) compared to bigger teams.

FD

FD

huh, i love the fact that the madridians love good football, but it was probably more a swipe at there own team for playing shit football then, them completely appreciating the Catalans...

I had to sit next to them in the east stand in the FA Cup, and my god they annoyed me so much! they only know two songs and they dont shut up at all!
Isn't that the point? It's called supporting your team. Pompey fans are some of the most passionate around. I agree with FD. They're better than the glory hunting wannabes who are silenced after every goal...

That's the difference though, Portsmouth support their team when things are going poorly too and continously through the match, whilst others, just like on Tuesday when Kaka started running amok, OT was silenced, just as it was against Boro.

The bigger teams have more 'glory fans' who don't open their mouths, except to moan, whilst lesser teams have more genuine fans (% wise) compared to bigger teams.

FD

Celtic have LOADS of glory fans. I never meet someone from Scotland who doesn't support either Celtic or Rangers. I never meet a Scot who says "I support Dunfirmline!". Why? Because 99% of the clubs in Scotland are SHIT, so you have to support the blue or green/white side.

I bet FD 19837637874595 supports Clyde really.

but it was probably more a swipe at there own team for playing shit football

;)

huh, i love the fact that the madridians love good football

well, i'd rather say that they love exciting football matches......wich usually means "bad football"....
most of real madrid fans don't even realize what "good football" really is about :)

Last edited:
I have never seen anything like that in my life.

In Spain they respect their opponent. I never see something like this anywhere in the world. Remember Liverpool-Barca? They were applauding each other.

I remember after whe completely whiped their ass in '96 the whole stadium gave us an applause.

of course you could lol without a freekick you they would never have beat united. scottish football is pure piss, face it. henrik larsson scorin every week in scotland, didnt score to ,many in the premier league though did he.

your joke approach to football is the reason people have stated they hate celtic supporters.

i well he scored when it counts and he had how many games mmm let me think not many if he had a full season he would have scored more let me think u know nothing about football sir alex is the man u manger he wanted him and got him and why because he is world class true we dont have a strong league but if we wher in england the only teams to bother us would be the top 4

i well he scored when it counts and he had how many games mmm let me think not many if he had a full season he would have scored more let me think u know nothing about football sir alex is the man u manger he wanted him and got him and why because he is world class true we dont have a strong league but if we wher in england the only teams to bother us would be the top 4

and the prize for the longest sentence ever goes to...

Do you remember the Rangers vs Leeds game years ago? Leeds scored after 1 minute and it was amaing how 50,000 screaming fans went totally quiet. There were no Leeds fans in the ground because they're scum. (the original scum).

You're not telling me that all those Rangers fans are glory hunters, just because they went quiet. I've been a United fan for nearly 40 years and I never sing at matches. I don't want to sing. Becaue I'm quiet, am I less of a fan?

Last edited:

What a load of piss, I say this from a Rangers pov also. To say either of the old firm would romp the rest of the league is a very naive and short-sighted comment.

The plus side we would be able to attract much better players i.e. a much better side. Though that doesn't always make a difference in the Prem, look at Newcastle, they have spent a fortune and look where they are. We have huge crowds and a strong fan base but to think we would walk in and over take the rest in the first go is idiotic. We would both be fighting for UEFA cup spots and we would find seasons where we would not always get it. To challenge for the top four we would need to spend about £15M - £30M for a couple of seasons on the trot and even then you are not guaranteed anything.

Last edited:
I hate River supporters, they're assholes, try to cause trouble every time the game is at the Bombonera, just because we didn't sell public tickets last superclasico they rushed all the checkpoints to get in for free and crowd our stadium with their filthy stench. Those little faggots are too scared to face up to La Doce, they're lucky Rafa di Zeo is in jail now, I hope they all die and go to Hell.

I hate Fenerbahce fans because everytime they whistle refree and if the things goes wrong for them, they start to throw items to the pitch.

Also, I get worry about Besiktas fans. Because their supporter group are full-of psychopats. They can kill their rivals for their team and they are shouting their chants till end of the match.

I heard too many bad things about Croatian and Russian supporters too. And we shouldnt forget Argentinian fans.

Yeah man Boca's fans are better than River fans man, we're fucking crazier we've killed them in the past, it's because they're putos though...so it's ok.

Dont talk like that mate. Fanaticism is a nice thing when you know the limits but when crime spoils the football, there should be a huge problem. When I first saw Leeds United fans at Taksim, I hated from them because all Leeds hooligans were drunk and they were attacking everywhere. At the end, they started to burn our flag then one Galatasaray fan killed 2 Leeds hooligans. Then I felt myself very very bad because they lost their lifes just for one simple UEFA Cup match. Yes, I can say that our flag is very important for us but if they dont get this match too important, I dont think that they'd burn our flag or they'd lost their lifes.

And I think that one human life is much important then football match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom