Which club's supporters annoy you the most?

E

El Diego

... and why?

Celtic supporters grind me. They actually believe their club is a major force in football because they beat shitty Scottish clubs week-in, week-out.

Mexican fans, cause they cant admit the US is better then them, even though we have dominated them over the last 4 years

Those Chelsea fans that became "fans" since Abramovich started investing in the club and spent millions for stars. Those are the only ones that really annoy me.

I dont mind most Liverpool fans except the ones that go "5 TIMES, 5 TIMES" whenever they dont have an answer to defend their club.

Liverpool supporters are generally well informed football lovers - I don't mind them as a whole (although they will always be our bitter rivals!).

The ones that harp on about "5 times" just make me laugh. I just respond with ". . . and the last time you won the league was?"

Celtic - Many reasons, they think we are the only club with a problem (sectarianism) well just because they dealt with the problem earlier this makes them a perfect club. Its not as if they have ever been perfect, I dont know to my knowledge any paedophiles that ever helped in running Rangers Boys club.

Agree slightly with El Diego to the fact Celtic think they are a much bigger club that they are. Both teams in Scotland have a bigger fan base than most of the teams in the Prem, have more of a tradition but we still play catch up. The Old Firm will always be big fish in little ponds whilst they both play in the SPL. We can never command the same tv fees so we can never compete to buy the same players. The difference in ambition shows the level or size of Scottish clubs compared to English, Celtic like us were happy to get the last 16 well Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool are happy when they win the tournament. This is not going to happen in the near future for a Scottish team, not since the early 90's when Rangers where so close to reaching the final.

The fact Celtic have the ability to take 200,000+ fans to Seville doenst make them the biggest club in the world, it shows the fact that they have a great support from two countries and one of which is a two team counrty.

Last edited:
Great post Cloud. The English national team get a MASSIVE following wherever they play in the world but it doesn't make the the biggest team in the world (or the best).

Celtic fans are way ahead of themselves when it comes to football. One European Cup won in the dark ages and fuck all (apart from the Scottish title which isn't worth the silver it's printed on) since. I actually like the Rangers, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts supporters - they don't go on about how England is shit and how rubbish Scotland is treated.

Celtic fans just seem to moan, moan, moan.

the 5 times liverpool fans, and just the hooligans that every club has

I cant stand Manchester united fans who are from the south, if your generally from the area of Manchester (or have family ties, its understandable) i know this guy who's from Essex and supports Manchester United!!

I hate the Chelski "famous since 2003" brigade, and of course the Man Yoo glory hunters who jumped on the bandwagon on the back of that fucking treble.

I would mention Trannymere but that means I'd be singling out Jack Bauer! :lol: :lol:

I cant stand Manchester united fans who are from the south, if your generally from the area of Manchester (or have family ties, its understandable) i know this guy who's from Essex and supports Manchester United!!

what load of bollocks, my family have been supporting utd for generations and will do for generations to come, so your saying that its only utd fans that are down south? and theres no liverpool or newcastle fans down here?, your just anti Man Utd

Spurs.

Despite generally being quite intelligent, they still smell of piss and think lots of gold and sovereigns is cool.
Let it go... you aren't a massive club anymore, so just live in the present until you actually start winning things.

Although to Spurs and many others credit, they still retain a massive fan base of proper fans.
I just cannot stand plastic clubs with plastic fans that have fucking music after they score and big thundersticks.
Also the middle class prawn sandwich munching brigade who decide that football is the 'in thing' rather than a game of squash.
Those who 'decide' which team to follow and therefore remain fickle plastic cunts.

I'd rather half empty stadiums with proper fans, than full stadiums of wankers.

Although Bolton and Wigan manage to achieve having half empty stands of thunderstick using, music listening wankers :lol:

Last edited:
celtic are a gd team we could beat the top 4 in engalnd anyday oh yeah i think it was 1-0 to celtic

of course you could lol without a freekick you they would never have beat united. scottish football is pure piss, face it. henrik larsson scorin every week in scotland, didnt score to ,many in the premier league though did he.

your joke approach to football is the reason people have stated they hate celtic supporters.

what load of bollocks, my family have been supporting utd for generations and will do for generations to come, so your saying that its only utd fans that are down south? and theres no liverpool or newcastle fans down here?, your just anti Man Utd

obviously there are other teams down south that supporters follow, but its quite a common fact that united has a majority of there supporters situated in the south. Or anywhere else across the country.

Fanatics...no matter which team they support, even if they support "my" team...

The fans i love most: Celtic fans....best fans in the world generally speaking of course...Man Utd's fans yesterday were impressive too...but Celtic are in a league of their own...

When you think of all that Sir Alex has given to the club and then his own fans start booing them (followed by the Keane "prawn sandwich" rant if I remember rightly)... Well, yeah, sorry to 95% of the board, but that's stuck with me.

But where else would you get a standing ovation for player who scored a hatrick against you in the champions league and knocked you out of the competition?

Back
Top Bottom