Which Controller ??

L

|LP|Bulldog

I need to get a new controller.

I heard some people recommend the PS2+USB adapter ... other the Logitec rumblepad ... what do you PES regulars recommend?

Thanks guys ... so much choice .. do you have any reasons why one controller may be better than another.... cheers.

No, I have the converter and use my own PS 2 gamepad with it. I am happy with it, but the others are good choices as well...

I have the Logitech Dual Action, and I'm very happy with it. It's about the same as the Rumble Pad, except that it has no vibration (which I can do without), so it's a bit cheaper.

|LP|Bulldog said:
I need to get a new controller.

I heard some people recommend the PS2+USB adapter ... other the Logitec rumblepad ... what do you PES regulars recommend?

If you have already a ps2, you should buy a usb adaptator for saving money ;)

I had 3 ps2 controllers, so there was no reason I bought new controllers for my pc...

Well, today I bought a PS2 + converter and am v happy. The design is great and it gives me what I want for PES. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Well there are many convertors. I got mines from Play.com and I hate using it on PES5. Sometimes it doesnt let me make vital passes cuz it doesnt respond fast enough. I thought mines was faulty but my mates one is the same.

I ve had adapter + ps2 pad for more than 2 years now thats so brilliant
adapter 14 euros + ps2 pad.

It is perfectly responsive and no problem whatsoever. That is the best option as I ve been playing since the first iss pro on ps1 so the pad is exceptionnal. Go for it mate That is worth the price!!!

Pc pads are cra* as the analogue joysticks are not that good and break easily (my step brother had a logitech and trustmaster all broke :s) and the digital cross is horendous.

So go for the adapter + ps 2 controller mate c ya

4208.jpg

no fuckin way is this as good as a ps2 pad.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DAVIEBHOY said:
4208.jpg

no fuckin way is this as good as a ps2 pad.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The first thing i notice about controllers is the d-pad, and imagine if i could easily do a "Ha-do-ken" with it. This logitech one doesn't look that good...

PS2 pad is definetely the best option in my opinion...

THRUSTMASTER 2 in 1 Dual trigger is the best, i have it, it rules...
usb for pc, and ps2 conector to ps2...awesome...and comparing with others, its cheap!

2in1dualtrigger.gif

svceon said:
THRUSTMASTER 2 in 1 Dual trigger is the best, i have it, it rules...
usb for pc, and ps2 conector to ps2...awesome...and comparing with others, its cheap!

2in1dualtrigger.gif

the analog sticks are pretty crap on this one sorry to say that but thats the truth

airjoca said:
The first thing i notice about controllers is the d-pad, and imagine if i could easily do a "Ha-do-ken" with it. This logitech one doesn't look that good...

PS2 pad is definetely the best option in my opinion...

Have you even used one?

Back
Top Bottom