Which do you think will be better??

Next Gen KONAMI Soccer is gona be better on?

• PLAYSTATION 3

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • BOTH THE SAME

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnthekingsingh

Right all you XBOX Haters/Lovers and PS3 Haters/Lover let us know which console is gona showcase the next Konami Soccer on Next Gen Material. (dont judge soley on graphics)

So really what you're asking is, what console is better, PS3 or 360? There's not a shred of info on the game and neither console is out yet, so it's impossible to say.

PS2 was Konami's choice for this generation, doesn't mean it will be this time (things like pricing come into it, given the 360 is releasing for under £200 for the full package in Japan, and all evidence so far points to PS3 being more expensive). 360 also has the 4 shoulder buttons on the pad this time (more suited to WE), and by all accounts it's fantastic.

One more, perhaps crucial, thing to remember is online options. 360 has the edge here already due to Live, and as you're probably going to need to play the game online in your local region we'll all be playing PES and not WE anyway, which makes the argument about Konami favouring Sony's machine less convincing as that is mostly in Japan.

The bugger for me is going to be waiting for PES each year :(.

Xbox 360 pad looks like having 4 shoulder buttons this time as well, if the pictures of the controllers shown a while ago are anything to go by.

Which is nice. :D

Konami will be pushing on 3 fronts for each game PS3,X360,PC (4 if count PSP).

So gamewise some compromise might be struck. WHatever version on new consoles will be much similiar. As X-Box will hit first we may see it there first. Most likely a slightly tweaked port of WE11-10 from current gen consoles.

But I think the 'true' next generation of the series will appear in 2007/08. Even then if either system is superior, Konami will probably downgrade to ensure commonality across all platforms.

ok i respect all your views but as aint saying 360 gona be crap, just i think the ps3 version is going to me way more advanced and different. (my opinion)

i doubt they are gonna ultilise the ps3 fully... again, what i hope is license and proper master league, gameplay is not that important

I dont think you can tell yet, still hazy on how good the PS3 and XBOX360 will be, we jsut have to wait, we will see what features will be included in the PS3 like HD etc.

laitang2000 said:
it all depends on which console has the better Joypad!

Thats my theory. :p I agree with you 100%

Its all about the Joypad...which means PS3 is going to have the upperhand since most WE fans are used to the PS2 joypad. (PS3 joypad is a bit similar to the PS2 joypad)

We all know that this thread will turn into a console flaming thread so I am gonna kill it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom