WHICH GRAPHICS CARD?

you will need to be carefull with some graphics cards as the game may say it supports them but infact you get really poor performance. Only way i can get the game to run is through the no dvd crack otherwise its runs like a pig. As for recommendations, i use ATI 9200 512mb and it runs sweet.

damo666.

cya online for some thrashing.

Dus havin a cracked version affect then...interesting

I had a cracked pes5 and game was sort of playable but jus too slow 4 it 2 b relly good so perhaps if i buy a legit version will b mor smooth

the 6800, isnt quite as good as the ati x800 series, you put AA and AF on a 6800 and it struggles, on an x800 it handles it very well, wouldnt base you choice just based on PES, as its not a demanding game, look at other games you want to play as well, then make your choice.

why dont you get a X1600XT or a 7600GT. the price drop will be here soon once the Geforce 8 series fully releases (currently 8800GTX and GTS are out).

i play PES5/PES6 on a 6600GT with 8x AA and 16x AF, high detail @ 1280x990, lodmixer 11111. though i have my 6600gt @ 570/1140.

I've got a x1650pro 256mb, seems to run great on mine, paid under £90 for it.

I have an Nvidia Gforce 5200Fx and it works Fine, also i have the Nvidia Gforce 6600GT loadmixer everything on best resolution, works perfekt! but only with the NoCD Crack, otherwise stuttering with both cards!!!

AA and AF dont work in pes, you may have them set on in your control pannel, but pes dosent use them.

the 9550 isnt worth getting, the X10 ATI series, should be a minimum purchase now, any card below that isnt gonna run new games coming out in the next 12months.

Think ahead it will save you money in the long run, i work at pc world and we had and x1650pro in agp and PCIe for £109, great card for the price.

Back
Top Bottom