Which is the biggest football team?

Well our situation isn't as bad as it seems.
We get to lose all of our 'sorry excuse for professionals' and make a fair bit of money on them.
Cutting the wage bill and also have the benefit of a wealthy owner now.

I'm looking forward to when this happens, regardless of what league we are in.
Going away to Stoke on a Tuesday night is as enjoyable as going to Old Trafford for me...it doesn't matter what league we play in, I just want players who want to play for the team.
We have about 8 players who don't!

(Sorry if I was a bit condasending about your age, it's just I assumed you was younger as many younger people only tend to take into account what happens in football in the last 10 years);)

Personnaly i always like to see westham do well( except against us) i think that the problem is when you lost ashton, its amazing how much a team can lose confidence when they lose a great player like him, i think that there are a few good players in your squad like reo-coker and anton ferdinand, they were 2 of the best last season and are 2 of the worst in the team this season.

i don't think you should of got rid of alan pardew, hes a great manager not saying that curbs is not. just had no luck this season with them.

and don't worry about the age thing.

The reason we got rid of Pardew was for his off the field issues and he simply had to go.
Our only mistake was appointing the wrong man in Curbishley....if we had brought in the right man, then people would not be saying the Pardew sacking was a mistake.
But as I say, regardless of things.... he had to go.

Half our team are a disgrace and so many West Ham fans cannot wait until they are sold to be honest.

That's exactly it mate, I really do not know who is the right man.

Bryan Robson is a big fat NO... and although being a far better manager, so is Souness.

I mean we are going down so who will come to us if we get rid of Curbishley?
I think Curbishley will do well in the CCC, but is not the man to take us to the next level if and when we come back up.

For me it not as much who's the best in the world but which team is the best in their country which counts because different leagues have different playing styles for me
England- Man utd
Italy- AC milan
Spain- Barcelona
France- Lyon
Holland- Ajax
and so on But with this Its gave me an idea why dont' uefa have who ever wins their league in the season should face each other in a ultimate cup tournament I think this would be great to see (but it'll never happen probaly)

I have never seen such a pointless site in my life

but i have to say this top 10 is almost spot on :roll:

1. brAtletico Pa.
2. czBanik Ostra.
3. brSantos
4. brFlamengo
5. ruZenit St Pe.
6. saAl-Nasr
7. brInternacion.
8. brGremio
9. brFortaleza

Gremio in the Eight place? That's a good one!
Man, we maked 5 GOALS to you in the final. Remember? And now you don't have the 23 years local goal free... We maked 2 in there, 3 in the Bombonera..

You know this player: Juan Roman Riquelme, right?
Boca is the best one at this moment...

Back
Top Bottom