• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

which patch do you recommend for we10

Bitter Rivals

International
24 January 2005
hi all, i guess this is all down to personal preference, but i would be interested to know which patch you use and why!

i have created a clean image of my game, and i am reading up on which patches and option files to use!

there seem to be so many, so i am trying to make my job a little easier with your opinions!

i am after ones with the latest transfers, kits, sounds/chants, faces

anything like that!

personally i could do with everythin in a patch form, as i cannot add option files at the moment

any recommendations from you ?

cheers

Last edited:

Radiation

Golden Boot Winner
6 February 2006
Widnes
Newcastle United
I used the KM patch ages ago - combined it with the emotion goal score cheer - some crowd chants - english commentary and a few other bits.

I used the Mymix one first but it crashed my ML at the end of year 1 every time.

Never had any problems with KM's - im just waiting for a september tranfer option file now

H

Halitosis

Radiation,,,

Where can I get this "emotion goal score cheer"? Sounds like EXACTLY what this game needs.

Thanx.

Radiation

Golden Boot Winner
6 February 2006
Widnes
Newcastle United
It was in the 'WE10 patches' section

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31476

Now he had 2 versions posted in there

1 that had music playing and crowd chanting when you scored - and a 2nd one i think he ripped from fifa that had really loud crowd cheering when you scored.

That download link seems to be dead though but i think the music/cheer one is still working

bepperex

Conference
31 March 2005
Is there any patch which affects gameplay? (Best if the deal's not that player's stats are lowered). Thanks pp

Top Bottom