Which players do you think should be improved in WE9 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done 5 full leagues and only full league left is Eredivisie.

I've done stats changing and created players for big 3 but so 85% of Holland left.

After that it depends on how much time and effort I should put in to those OTHER teams plus Nationals.

Though I have done some national work earlier for example if you remember when we first got WE8LE, France NT was nothing like real life. None of their new players were in the team and the likes of Desailly were there!!!!1 :lol: but now them and a lot of other formations I've worked but if I want national teams to be as perfect as club ones then it's gonna take lot more time but I don't think I will give them same attention I've given EVERY club so far.

That's why it took so long. Every league took me almost a week and a half because each team would take me 30-40 minutes to fix with all the things wrong.

So I'd say I can finish Holland in 2 days but after that... there's some little things to do and I'm gonna try to fix Porto/Benfica/Sporting and then it's decision time. Should we work further and fix everything make it perfect or no?

I'm learning towards NOT perfect right now for those other teams because I realize the more I work on this the less time we have to finally enjoy this game with this great data :(

So I'm probably not gonna create all those playes Boca/River/Cruzerio need to be updated like other teams or spend as much time on Club Brugge/Partizan/Spartak because I don't play with them and remember I'm not doing this to get famous or for glory. I'm only doign this because unfortunately I'm picky as hell and smallest thing about data turn ME OFF!

So I don't want to say I'm selfish but I am gonna say the only reason I did this whole thing to create perfect data was for MYSELF!! and myself only!! lol.. now if there are others who are picky about data and would like this work then great.. I'll share it with them but I don't care about how many download it.. if it get me popular or none of that shit lol.

I'm out

take care bro

Yeah man you are right, there's no need to update the crappy teams :P, leave the nationals alone :P it will take you soo much time, update the major mational teams only.

I already have checked the PLF option file several times and I can say its brilliant! Only my league (dutch league) has to be done yet but unfortunaly my harddrive crashed again! So that will be a little bit more delay but I hope to send PLF the data he needs for this league as soon as possible so that we all can play with this wonderfull data-compilation!

Cheers

Just to clarify what GFK is saying.
He sends me a report with 10-12 players from lower teams like Groningen who deserve better stats but might have been missed even by me so he can have best dutch league he can ;)

So far he's doing a great job and let me know about Kruiswijk who is a hot Dutch CB talent.

Byb the way I found aboutt 20 height mistakes yesterday. EVen Kruiswijk himself is 182 not 188 and Salmon is also 182 or 180 and many more.

I can finish Holland by today but after that.. it reallly depends on how much effort we would put in other teams. Obviously I wanted to release th work when I've worked on EVERY team like I've with full-league teams now but I realize that may not be possible and we have to be logical now. So after Benfica/Porto/Sporting, I'm not gonna create all the 18 years olds that won't matter for those other teams then.

I'll post up a list of who I've created so far as well a little later on ;)

Now I've said this before but does anybody know how to HEXEDIT something?? I need to HEXEDIT A few players' salary before releasing this public even to friends because I created a few people over duplicate of high profiles like Ballack, Van Nistelrooy, Makaay and though a very minor issue. it wouldn't be good to have a 19 year old younster in your team who earns 1200 wage.

Please le me know if you know how to do this. I know you have to hexedit the PARA file to change it but need to know how.

take care

His stats are boosted in the update.

Aimar is great too but he's slightly over-rated. Despite being very small he's actually not THAT fast. He's quick and agile but I bet you his top speed is not above 85.

What do you tell me about Rothen and Miguel ( benfica ) PFL you edited them? you think they are over rated or underated ?

PLF said:
His stats are boosted in the update.

Aimar is great too but he's slightly over-rated. Despite being very small he's actually not THAT fast. He's quick and agile but I bet you his top speed is not above 85.

i agree.in konami data aimar is better than riquelme..thats not true at all..
and hes problaby about 82 in pace and 84 in acceleration..

If Aimar gets better physically, his level increases a lot. His ball technique and playmaking capabilies are superb.

Madrileno said:
What do you tell me about Rothen and Miguel ( benfica ) PFL you edited them? you think they are over rated or underated ?
Dude EVERYTHING is edited to right values.

You know what i'm not gonan talk no more lol.. cuz this data speaks for itself no matter what team you pick.. you'll see nice realistic changes all over.

Riquelme is under-rated and Aimar will keep his good qualities like passing but will slightly decrease in balance and speed.

You know, Bruno has got BETA version now which is 95% complete. I'm sure he'll come and tell you guys what he thinks in a day or two. lol.

Damn i'm fucking excited to start ML now :D

well i sneaked into PLF house and stole the para and op from his computer!!he was too busy keeping hes girlfriend happy IoI!!

jsut kindding offcourse..he sent me the beta version..from waht i could see in the data editor here at my computer at work, THIS DATA IS JUST SICK! i mean this guy remeber to correct player that i would think like: ok this one i bet he didnt touch...but then, fuck! SPOT ON AGAIN!..well guys , if you like football , and knows football thiiiisssss is a MUST for you..you need this..fuck all those changes you ,made in your OP and you dont wanna loose..guys this is it...no need to be drawling over WE9 already...we will have pure WE8le experience from now on!!!only bad thing is that is to close to we9..but i dont care..and hopefully, with the help of god..we will be able to convert this(evan if we need to copy one by one player)to we9!! casue from what ive seen PLF just made 103 new teams!!! and revamped the other 17 that were almost spot on by konami..
tahnk you PLF for sharing this master piece!!!!!!

p.s cant wait till i burn my cd with the data!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOOW

PLF how would you know the stats of players at like Istres or Livorno

they arent even on tv, or do you use fm stats and convert?

They are on TV. Maybe your country only shows AC Milan and Lyon vs. PSG games but I watched all these teams and know their players for many years. For example Cristiano Lucarelli of Livorno I've known for many years from his Torino days.

Trust me.. don't worry I know it all. Even if you're a dutchie you'll look at my data and notice NEW players created for teams ilke NEC, De grafschap and every player over-rated fixed and under-rated fixed and correct weak foot accuracies and FK and special stars and position and height and all that shit.

Basically think of my brain as a FM game database but of course not THAT large. I only know top 6-7 leagues very well and by very well I mean to a degree you haven't seen another human being but FM has 26 leagues and 10000 clubs. Obviously I'm not like that but I do know the leagues/teams in PES perfectly because these are the top teams of the world.

You just have to have faith in me.. and see the data for yourself. You won't notice the great thigns I've done with a team YOU're not FAMILIAR with for example ;) but I'm not worried about it hehhee. Cuz everybody will recognize all the things I've changed regarding their own team and league.

and while you may not care somewhere in Nantes, France, a certain Jean-Sebastian will look at my data for his team and league and put a smile on his face :) I'm sure.

Same goes for Germany/Portugal/Holland fans and Spain, ITaly and EPL is like back of my hand lol.

Trust me Bruno is trying it right now and loving it hehehhe.. cuz I literally go through EVERY player of EVERY team in those leagues and fixed them.

Can't list all the things I've fixed because it'd take 10 pages.. but you just try it and you'll notice your own league/team at least.

I'm out.. I don't got time right now, my girl is bitching about why PLF been putting her off lately ;)
Latez

I'll post a list of players created so far later on.

So, have you watched all livorno games in the season?

Another question: Which are, in your consideration, the best 5 goalkeepers in the world today?

Last edited:
ive been playing as livorno in the italian second division ml with the "lower stats" and they seem fine to me, i will tell you when i promote how it goes against inter and juventus :P btw "licka" is a godsend :D

PLF I just read this whole thread and my penis rose several times.

im kidding.

you seem like like you know your stuff, although calling yourself a persian luis figo
thats a joke right, surely you are better than him?

ok, ive read through all these 4 pages its took me long enough! i cant wait to use this patch, i would love to help you because i also have a love for the world wide soccer game, and would have gladly help you home in on some of the teams which i know most about.

but it seems you are all done now.

please, let me have this optionfile/para whatever it will be.

this is much more beneficial than boots or bloody balls in game.

i only hope you enjoy it, because you put so much time into it!

Yes Bro thanks for the kind words, I WILL enjoy this. It had always been my dream to play ML with CORRECT stats, meaning I don't go to differnt teams to buy and see all kinds of over-rated, under-rated or just plain wrong positoins/stats hell even formation.

I'd hate to start a game with a team only to find out that right back who is VERY two-footed like Nedved in game has been given a lousy 4 just because Konami does NOT do each player by his own like I DID going through 1000000 players.. omg i'm getting sick of editing has taken me 6 weeks I need a fucking break lol.

Again I'd hate to pick Livorno and get a FK in a promising position only to find out Mr. Lucarelli one of Serie A's best takers and in fact strikers has been given a 55 for FK accuracy.

Sure some data are SUBJECTIVE.. whether Nedved's shot accuracy for example should be 90 or 88 can be debateable but MANY things in data are NOT subjective. The fact that over 100 players have wrong height/weight, wrong FOOT. Do you have ANY idea how many left-defenders I've found in game who play SB in game but are RIGHT-footed?????

These are not subjective. Neither is many stats like weak foot accuracy and FK accuracy.

Also is it right that every U19 player has been given a consistency/conditioning of 4 or 3!!?? These stats will NEVER improve. IT's not fair that in 10 years in ML.. there won't be a CONSISTENT player.

They all have been given standard 5 that you should get in my data except the ones who have proven either CONSISTENT or NOT consistent and trust me there is a lot of them because I know PLAYER by PLAYEr what they're good at.

I mean just give me a player in any of those top leagues. I'll tell you his past, his position, his age, his relative height, his foot and how GOOD he is with other foot and generally what he's GOOD at and what he's BAD at. I won't use any searches or anything.

there's a saying I have, "The Less you know, the Less you notice and the Less it bothers you.

Bruno agreed with me when he heard this and we both lauged lol because its soooooo goddamn true.

As a casual fan which is 96% of people, most will recognize perhaps one or two stats wrong in their OWN team and maybe their own LEAGUE but the more you know the more you see mistakes in data ALL OVER the place. And the more you have this urge to use your magical knowledge and put an end to it.

Unfortunately in the past I wasn't able to do this due to being a computer Newb, which I still am ;) and not having the right tools or so. But now for 6 weeks I put myself on a mission to make the game enjoyable for MYSELF, only for MYSELF lol.. I did it NOT for you guys :D i'm being honest but for MYSELF so I can please PLF which is very fucking hard thing to do when it comes to DATA. Cuz he notices if NEC's BACKup Full-back (SB) has WRONG shoot power or speed.

I will create a thread soon guys named PLF DAta I guess and in it I'll post a lot more info and list of players I've had to create so far.

@Kevano, dude I understand you lol. The THOUGHT of being able to play with THIS Data made my own cock almost hard everyday ;) as I was working through it. And I guess this is what kept me going. There were times where I almost gave up.. TOO many mistakes to name.. and too many players to still create but I kept imagining the day where all this hard work is paying off and even if it means I have ONE month only to play with Greatest Football game + Greatest data , I WILL be sitting and can be picking ANY team for Master league and KNOW that how they look and act on field in this game will finally reflect how they do in real life.

Currently you name ANY team and I'll open my data and also original Konami data and i'll show you at least 10-12 HUGE mistakes with it.

God.. I can't wait to finally FINISH this shit and play.

If you're a DATA freak or even care about it a little bit, this is the shit for u, you're DAMN right Kevano. After I get licensed looking like kits, the 2nd most important thing to me is DATA so if I could have this data before without having to put all this time in it by someone else but have a patch that ONLY has nice kits.. I'd take it over a patch with 100 chants and all kinds of other shit anyday.

but now the fact that soon we'll have the GREATEST patch ever (REefue 1.0) plus PLF Data plus NEW commentary thanks to Beardy is turning my head.

No point playing with players who are not least like themselves.

Only players/teams I can give Konami SOME credit for are the TOP teams like Real and so even though those have their own problems as well.. Saha being 10cm shorter than in real life. Many over-rated just because they play for that club and I bet you if same person played for Ajaccio, he'd be given blindly all 60's.

I mean this is what pisses me off, some poor Ajaccio fan in France is sitting at home right now having gotten this game all excited. Picks his own local team like you English boys do (Did you ever think about this ? ;) )and starts play but notices Yohann Demont the Right midfielder is a STRIKEr, and one of their forwards, Mikael Marquet who's black is a WHITE dude in game :lmao: with short hair LOL!!!

Then he notices that even though Ajaccio have good or bad players like everyone else, almost all of them have been given SIMILAR stats and players do NOT specialize in what they're good at.. meaning you get a FK and AbdelNasser Ouaddah the pony-tailed Algerian he'll chooose to take and bend the FK with the nice style that he does and scores or hits the bar often from only to find out his FK accuracy is 59 :(

Then he searches for another FK taker at least but finds that in many LOWER teams.. there's not a SINGLE person whom Konami have given at least OK (meaning 75-76) stat too leaving them totally handicapped when trying to score FK.

Even though this is totally UNTRUE.. EVERY Team.. and I mean EVERY fucking team in this game has 3-4 players who can take AT LEAST an OKAY FK but in game many have 0!

Not all will have GOOD FK stats like Ouaddah and Beckahm should have but some should get 75 or so because they can take it and occasionally do score but No Konami does not give a crap about any teams outside REal, Barca, Arsenal, etc. etc. when it comes to DATA. they say fuck that Ajaccio fan.. he doesn't matter.

What my data does is go through EVERY player of EVERY league in game. And FIX them IF wrong.. by that I mean putting special thought into EACH stat of every player I change not just deciding for example

AbdelNasser Ouaddah is generally under-rated so I'm just gonna bump him up 10 in each... NO NO NO!!!!!! I would NEVER do that.. I give them for EACH Stat what they deserve and while in his case I might have to end up boosting up 3-4 stats.. I also notice stamina is perhaps TOO high and lower it.

so there are no GAY rules like that with me.. remember I would not do such things because my purpose of creating this data was never to get FAMOUS for it or get GLORY.. I don't give a fu ck about none of those things.. this is a internet forum for fucks sake and glory in it means nothing to me as I have all the glory in real world and beautiful gf. ;) I'm just syaing htis cuz she's looking at me right now and readin this lol, making me put this here haha :lmao:

So remember I wouldn't do anything to CHEAT this work or give INACCURATE data because I did this so I can finally have the ML I dreamed of. And now that I'm done and realize there are other data freaks like me.. I might release it, but never was my intention to DO this PUBLICLY and release and get popular all over forums and even have my name in Dutch PES/French PES/ and GErman PES forums.. where people would be telling each other in Spanish or German for example.. "God Bless that PLF, he knows his shit and put us out of our misery :applause: " lol..

No it was not!! So I don't care if you like it or download it.. but I will say that in my personal opinion this is the BEST data I've EVER SEEN for PES/WE games and soon enough wne I post other info about it, if your DICK doesn't get HARD then there is something wrong with u mutha fucka ;)
hehehe

i'm out God bless Dave Chappelle.. love that man.

Take care

Last edited:
Gesus christ man, but how do u find the time to know all the players one by one and know all this detail abour eveyone? and how many matches did u watch in ur life ?

Cause knowing all this means to watch every single match of Livorno or any other team right ?

Madrileno said:
Gesus christ man, but how do u find the time to know all the players one by one and know all this detail abour eveyone? and how many matches did u watch in ur life ?

Cause knowing all this means to watch every single match of Livorno or any other team right ?

a fried of mine knows every single player of every club from the european top 5 leagues. he knows how they play, what formation. who's the coach. where has this player ever played for. the age of the players und stuff like that. sometimes this is really wierd. like he's a human soccer database.

Yeah that's me basically except some people have the good knowledge like a person's former clubs and where they started and all that info but aren't really good at determining what number lets say out of 100 he should get for each stat.For example DeniroBob knows so much stuff about that sort of knowledge... probably more players than me but he said I do the transferring of player I've seen stats to the game so well.. and any compliment from him means so much ;)

Anyways lets stop with the stupid questions about how I GAINEd this... all you need to know is that it's there. It's teough all these years of watching/analyzing every game (Reember I love football if I got a chance to watch Swiss league or Belgian I would too and I try to watch every match they show). All these years of playing Champ man, watching soccer, reading about it, playing it almost professionally and many other things. It don't matter all you need to know NOW is that it's there.

As for real list of under-rated players well here's some:

David Villa
Jesus Navas (HUGELY!! I mean this guy is Reyes but on right wing and in exact situation before Reyes moved yet he has 60's in EVERYTHING even his speed is a crap 80 and 81, it's just that we don't have that many La Liga fans here or they'd tell you. I mean if he was in EPL, he'd be rated like James Milner, Shaun-Wright Phillips and Jermaine Pennant at least.. I mean look at the difference.)

Santiago Cazorla of Villareal

G. Rodriguez - young fast Villareal and Argentina center back.

Sauget

Lincoln a very under-rated OMF. Needs much better stats.

Kobiashvilli full of stamina and also skillful. Has good balance of Attack/Defence as well... good in both plus lots of teamwork and mentality.

Delron Buckley

Albert Riera

Piquionne of St. Etienne

Kromkamp, van Galen and Kew Jaliens of AZ

Frei of Rennes

and the list goes on and on and on.. there's also list of OVER-rated players and you konw what.. sometimes even at LOWER clubs.. they've over-rated someone so it's not ALWAYS 100% the case of players in lower leagues being under-rated.

Ali Elkhetabi is rated as a TOP class finisher in the game. He's VERY Fast and has 86 for shooting accuracy and other great stats. Truth is he's SELFISH for one.. if it's him and a team-mate and goalie he probably won't pass and wants t0 scre himself.. so lower teamwork... he's not that great of a finisher anyways, shoudn't be on par with someone world class like Gilardino at all. He is FAST but not 90 fast.

Finally his apperance aren't good. lol..

So to me thread like this is useless now, people will probably come here saying Robben even though he has 80's and 90's while forgetting the same highly rated 19 year old youngster in Sevilla has been given all 60's!!!!!! now tell me who's under-rated. And many players missing. So I'm not gonna both with list anymore because there's too many.. but if you want to play with one where all of this is fixed.. just fucking ask for the data and i'll send it cuz i'm still not sure whether I want to go through hassle of releasing it. I did it for myself anyway and if anybody else wants to enjoy it.. yeah I'll share I ain't selfish but dunno about sharing.

I've fixed so many apperanaces its amazing now.. over 700 player's hair colour and hairstyle.. in some cases even game players with big nose a big one in this one too.

But honestly apperance makes a lot of difference... last night I did a final test this time with data for all 6 leagues fully done on PS2 and played a few matches and it was Great!!!! Everything worked out well :D and whenever the camera showed player faces more closely like when half time or they score or at begining of match.. they all looked so much better and you wouldn't see all those wrong haircolour/styles or facial hair that you saw before.
Because since I went through every player, I also checked their apperance and if they had wrong hair colour or hairstyle I changed it to proper one.

You won't see me here anymore heheh.. I already started a ML.. me gonna play ALL day now. Last night was fucking sick.. I encontered 3-4 such real experiences too regarding formations and how team play which I'll share later.

This is getting rather long but it's all worth it.

Last edited:
This is very impressive stuff dude, can't wait till this gets released. It won't change the structure of ML but it'll make it a million times better. When are you thinkin of releasing my man. Cos I've just got to be using this now lol

Should be done soon. I've finished Full leagues which is what me and most care about the most since we play ML and like to play with rEALISTIC leagues so wouldn't pick lets say Spartak to face other EPL teams but i'm gonna fix up the other team's stats anyways but NOT create ALL the players they need like I have with other teams so far.

BUT as I have had several Greeks, Scots and Portuguese people request, I'm gonna give those teams same attention I gave all Full league teams and create all they need and fix up their stuff.

National teams are getting updated too... the squads.. formation.. and some players have to be created like Edixon Perea, Sullo and Rey just off the top of my head for Colombia.

While Cicinho for Brazil and Daerden and Silvio Proto for Belgium. This is what I'm currently doing then.

After I'm totally done MY PART in few days hopefully. I'll give the file to one of the bootmakers/experts who've been requesting to do the bootwork for this file so when we play ML NOT all players have plain black boots and we see a variety of different colours and boots. So all in all everything will be PERFECT. You will NOT see me beg Fernando for translation this time around lol.. I'm just gonna hope he takes his time because I do NOT want to leave this game now it's absolutely amazing and it's so resfreshing when you get new database.

Even for those of you with not good football knowledge, it'll be a new thing so you'll see new players in you file that you want to try or new players that were totally fucking uner-rated before but now have okay stats and will catch your eye for you to buy.

Not to mention game is so much more balanced and harder now. TEams play much more realisticly due to removing all those arrows on every single player. I mean it was ridiculous before.. hell I Saw a few teams with a forward arrow on the GOALKEEPER, can you believe it??

Now formations not only replicate real life but means the CPU doesn't press you 100% of the time and sits more balanced and harder to break down.
I'm loving it lol.. i'm off to go play.

When I'm back .. I'll post up list of created players.

By the way when I DO open PLF Data Thread I hope somebody can take all the shit I've said here.. make a summary out of it in nice professional words lol without swearing and give it to me to put there cuz i aint writing all this shit again describing all over again what's wrong with data in Konami and why it should be changed. Cuz there's 101 reasons!

I'm out..

man,

i just checked the dutch information in the editor on my pc, and this is amazing work man !!!.
You got everyone updated looks, stats...even created all dutch youngsters im really happy about all the dutch u20 stars ofcourse 8) , cant wait to buy them in my ml game.
Tomorrow im gonna check the dutch formations ingame and will report it back here.

this must be the best update ever :applause:

un rated
1- yasser alqhtani(saudi arabia)
2- lampared
4- xapi alonso
5- raul raul raul raul
6- c.ronaldo
7- mido
8- crespo
9- saviola
10- khan
11- juaqin ( ican't remember the name)