Which players do you think should be improved in WE9 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interista

Il Capitano
19 August 2003
Bahrain
FC Internazionale
Who do you think is underrated and his stats should be improved in the new WE9 ?? and also who do you think was overrated and should have a stat-drop ?

for me:

Underrated- Robben, Lampard, Belleti, Forlan
Overrated- Diesler, Vieri(should lose speed)

Last edited:
forlan overated? He shared the golden boot with henry ffs. I agree with Lampard though, he was the best midfielder in the world last this season.

Underrated:

Lampard
Robben
Terry
Joe Cole
Fabregas
Reyes (a bit)
Carragher
Xabi Alonso
Rooney
Pirlo
Xavi

Overrated:

Diouf
Kewell
Veron
Owen (a bit)
Saviola
most of Inter Milan, except Adriano

inter_211 said:
Who do you think is underrated and his stats should be improved in the new WE9 ?? and also who do you think was overrated and should have a stat-drop ?

for me:

Underrated- Robben, Lampard, Belleti, Forlan
Overrated- Diesler, Vieri(should lose speed)

Bymistake i kept Forlan in the overrated players :P (i edited it now)
he's really underrated, his speed shooting should become better, and other foot should be 8 or 7 !

I think Rooney, Christiano Ronaldo and Giggs are quite underated. On the other hand for some strange reason, Gerrard stats are always crap :(

Every player is underrated. Ratings should be more like CM (where people can be physically great, but skillfully incompetent and visa-versa). While WE has gotten better in this area, there is still a lot of room to improve with player rating accuracy.

Underrated:
D.Berbatov
Martin Petrov
Stilian Petrov
Eto'o
Xavi
Oleguer
Overrated:
Nistelrooy
Ronaldo
Figo
Raul!
Kahn
Vieri
Larsson

foxtrot said:
Underrated:

Stefan Klos
Marcelinho
Marek Mintal

Overrated:

Obafemi Martins
Adrian Mutu
Yegor Titov
Michael Owen

I personally dont think Martins is overrated, all he has is pace and thats treu in real life, he's the fastest player alive, and his shots are crap in the game but if you look at his goals in real life, he scored some great goals from outside the box.

definetly not cristiano, think he means ronaldo of Real. Joe cole is another underated player. Infact nearly all of the chelsea team are underated, apart from drogba, he's just wank lol

foxtrot said:
I knew you would. :p

;) but not only because of mintal.klos surely is underrated, keeping excellent over years for the rangers but just not getting the attention in SPL.Marcelinho is a wonderful player that just hasn't got good enoughs tats cause he is not playing for the selecao.

And overrated guys:

Mutu hasn't played for ages, his stats need to drop.Owen is good, but he is waaay overrated.

and so on.

Hope Konami will improve their DB.

Underrated players (which I remember):

Carvalho
Terry
Lampard
Robben
Garcia
Ronaldinho (already great but I think deserves more when compared to other pseudo-stars)
Deco
Eto
Cristiano Ronaldo (already cool but needs to be more explosive, as he is)
Dida (fails too much for a keeper who has saved Milan several times this year)

Overrated:
Beckham, Beckham, Beckham...
Veron
Recoba
Toldo (nice keeper but is a God in WE)
Vieri
Stam (he is great but WE always overrated him, has the power of an OX)

Underrated teams:
Chelsea
Barcelona
Lyon
Juventus (too efective in real life to be a second option in WE)

Overrated teams:
Real Madrid
Internazionale

how can you say Ronaldo is underrated? He obliterates every defender unless it's Ferdinand, nesta or stam! And he gets his head on every cross into the box. I'd say his stats a just barely overrated, but definately not underrated.

Vieri's speed is overrated

underrated: Lampard and Pirlo

EatonTJ said:
Every player is underrated. Ratings should be more like CM (where people can be physically great, but skillfully incompetent and visa-versa). While WE has gotten better in this area, there is still a lot of room to improve with player rating accuracy.

Good point, but while the stats may be more varied then before, the effect of these changes in skills is more non-existant than ever.

just getting back to more older versions here, latest game am playing about is we6, great game btw despite the annoying speed cheating. Anyhow, thing is you can really tell the difference between a skillful player and a lousy blonker. Getting the ball to a more skillful, quicker player, say Aimar, is a real relif compared to handling the ball with any given central defender. Its such a great sense of realism here.

With WE8:liveware it doesnt matter if you change about the different skill-parameters with 40 points, it makes little difference. Actually if anything, quicker players are extremely annoying in we8 since they are almost uncontrollable.

Mauras said:
Underrated players (which I remember):

Carvalho
Terry
Lampard
Robben
Garcia
Ronaldinho (already great but I think deserves more when compared to other pseudo-stars)
Deco
Eto
Cristiano Ronaldo (already cool but needs to be more explosive, as he is)
Dida (fails too much for a keeper who has saved Milan several times this year)

Overrated:
Beckham, Beckham, Beckham...
Veron
Recoba
Toldo (nice keeper but is a God in WE)
Vieri
Stam (he is great but WE always overrated him, has the power of an OX)

Underrated teams:
Chelsea
Barcelona
Lyon
Juventus (too efective in real life to be a second option in WE)

Overrated teams:
Real Madrid
Internazionale

SIGN!

i must add KEWELL to the overratted players!!he must go down!!the guy plays like Garrincha in the game!! cmon..he hasnt done much now days!

and i must include Forlan, Sorin, Robinho, Robben, GOMES(PSV) and many others..but i would be here all day tipying...
oh this one deserves big improvement..JULIO BAPTISTA..the guy should have something close to 95-97 in balance...hes a bull! (LA BESTA!):mrgreen:

Last edited:
I think everyone here can agree that Peter Cech is the most underrated keeper in the game..... Everytime I play master league Chelsea never use him... he just rots in the bench every season.... The only time he plays is in normal league play because i fix the stats....... They really need to do sumthing about adjusting stats in master league because some players are extremely overrated like Kluivert or Dyer... they are like gods in master leage mode....

anyone give me a carragher!!!!!! oh and alonso too, (althought he is decent already, his passing ability should be closer to what gerrards is and just for being so intelignt he should have oher stats improved.

rise maybe (all lfc i know) as he has had a great sason, other should be, wright phillips of course, defoe, carrick is a good player now, as is downing

I think that Puyol needs improvement too:)Baptista for sure.
and Juninho from Lyon !!he is so underrated.His free kick stats should be 100...
Overrated-Aimar?Di Vaio?
It will be good if there is an update every month,which can change player's stats due to their performances...or smthg like that;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom