Which Referees in WE9 are More Lenient?

GMT8

Conference
21 September 2003
Does anyone which referees in WE9 call foul less often? (Names based on Fernando's translation.) The matches are stopping a bit too often to my taste right now.

Thanks.

I just want one who blow the whistle less, so the game can go more smoothly.

Cart White is good when it comes to giving a card, but he too whistles too often and hate red cards ;)

From PES4, by pesfan:

pes4refguidezyg6nj.jpg

thanx!

for me the best option is
- low foul strictnes (blow the whistle less
- highest card strictness (tackle from behind or foul in one on one situation=always red card)

the winner is - Johan Jensen ;)

I just saw something new and really cool earlier. Basically an opposing player was through on goal and I made a really wild attempt to tackle him with Edman. I didn't bring him down (He stumbled) so advantage was played and he carried on and shot wide. The next thing I know there was a cutscene featuring the Ref and Edman. The ref started pointing around and then showed Edman a yellow card. Then it went back to the game with Robinson ready to take a goal kick.

Basically it seems that just because advantage is played, it doesn't always mean you will get away without a booking, just like real football! I now means you get rightly punished, but the game can carry on if the other team have a good chance!

I think the refs are poor in this version in fact it is the worst refs on any of the versions. The advantage rule has gone back to PES3 and I dont think I have ever seen the ref give a card. I have made some bad fouls which deserve at least a yellow and soemtimes I dont even get blown for it.
I dont give away many free kicks anymore as my tackling has improved since I bought the game.

I was a good at defending anyway. Im eant when I got the game I was pressing x a lot and my players were pushing opponents over but I have stopped doing that and I just use slide tackles or get my defenders in front of the strikers.
I am just saying this is the worst for version for free kicks because I slide about and like real life I sometimes get it wrong and foul the player sometimes I deserve a yellow card but I have never seen a card given to the computer or to me.

Back
Top Bottom