Whistle's Kits by internal editor

Whistle

Premiership
18 January 2003
I decided to start a new thread for my internal editor's kits, any question please post in here.

And that's I had finished

England -- Arsenal, Aston Villa, Birmingham, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton, Charlton, Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Leeds United, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Wolverhampton

Germany -- 1860 Munchen, Beyern Munich, Bochum, Dortmund, Freiburg, Frankhurt, Hamburg SV, Hannover 96, Hansa Rostock, Hertha Berlin, Leverkusen, Kaiserslautern, Koln, Mönchengladbach, Schalke 04, VfL Stuggart, Werder Bremen, Wolfsburg

France -- Auxerre, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Monaco, Montpellier, PSG, RC Lens

Others -- Benfica

Extras -- Fiorentina, Norwich City

Last edited:
Bolton Badge
bb.jpg

Stuart said:
ok m8 - how about the new promoted teams - Norwich, Crystal Palace and West Brom??? :D

I will do the Norwich, Westham & West Brom (may be), but after I finished the french League

Stuart said:
great work again whistle :D. One more question though - can you have 2 diferent sponsers for the same team. e.g. - Norwich have lotus for the away kits, but proton for the home kit.

No, only could use one, I will use the "Proton"

Whistle you are a editing God! Do you think that you will be able to edit all of this in the PAL version and can you change the goal keepers jerseys and colour as well?

Zygalski said:
You can edit your previous post to add the new pics if you want.

Is that any problem that I open a new thread for gathering all my post together? It will be much easily to answer and discuss.

*PS, Mod, how could I delete the peivous post (I don't want any double posts for wasting space)

pesswede said:
Whistle you are a editing God! Do you think that you will be able to edit all of this in the PAL version and can you change the goal keepers jerseys and colour as well?

What's meaning of PAL version??

Yes, you could change the goal keepers jerseys style and colour.

Back
Top Bottom