Who are the top 10 posters nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
It used to have Classic, Cosa, Brooje, FD, CW, Myself ect in it if i remember correctly

whos in it now?

and how many posts do i have?

Gracias

You're a mod and you don't know this information?! Fight the power!!

Surely a PM to CW would have done, now you've got another thread that will fill up with requests from tons of people after five minutes, "where am I in the list, how many posts do I have"...

And besides, quality is better than quantity. :)

Here we go.

PLF 9,994
RuneEdge 8,421
Milanista 7,231
Red_Phoenix 5,735
OPM 4,926
pk9 4,869
CW 4,833
ThomasGOAL 4,786
biker_jim_uk 4,187
ClassicD 4,114
Jack Bauer 3,914
Kezz 3,856

Coopz, you have 2,058.

Last edited:
I reckon about 25% of my posts are taken as argumentative, 25% are considered fanboyisms, 25% are looked at as the suicidal rantings of a manic depressive and 25% aren't read because there's so many posts by this bloody Jack Bauer guy. :mryellow:

I would take those numbers with a pinch of salt as there were times when we've had to delete tons and tons of huge threads while reorganizing the editing forum and introducing the UL/DL areas back in the days. Coopz, for example, surely must have lost more than a million of posts. So, all in all, those numbers don't really represent the true count of posts made since the beginning of these boards, it's more like an indicator.

I would take those numbers with a pinch of salt as there were times when we've had to delete tons and tons of huge threads while reorganizing the editing forum and introducing the UL/DL areas back in the days. Coopz, for example, surely must have lost more than a million of posts. So, all in all, those numbers don't really represent the true count of posts made since the beginning of these boards, it's more like an indicator.

Thanks for the Stats Kezz

i used to have shitloads of posts and most have all disappeared into cyberspace forever :)

and who is Red_Phoenix? is that another name change or a newish member?

lads...outta interest, how many posts do I have? Outta all the forums I've joined, evo-web is the one I regularly check (sad fact: I'm on hols and still checking from here!)

Although this sort of goes in the face of getting rid of post counts, can I ask how many I have? :p

Last edited:
Nooooooooo, if you're that bothered then PM a mod once a month to make your head feel bigger - they're gone for a reason!!

I think things should stay as they are. Dont display post counts and if you want to know what yours is then ask. Just out of interest how many have I done?

I challenge all of you here on the Evo-Web forums to a race to 15,000 posts.

Ready, go.

Just out of curiosity how many posts do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom